Damage Over Time Changes - More Information

This stuff is getting me too hyped.. I gotta calm down!
Thx a lot for this answers ! I want to see the new support gems. Myt gladiator is waiting :D
While I understand these changes are complex in nature, I don't think you're doing a very good job of explaining them.

I may be alone in this but I quite often find it hard to read and understand changes in mechanics when devs post them.

*shrug*
Hyped for that herald of ash spoiler
Also, CAN YOU PLEASE REWORK Phase Run... no one play that and it as nothing interesting to do with it.
Last edited by axeltt012 on May 3, 2017, 11:57:21 PM
"
We'll be reverting the Trap and Mine Support multiplicative damage modifier to affect all damage caused by the skill, rather than only applying to hits. Modifiers to Trap, Mine, and Totem damage will still apply to Damage over Time caused by Traps, Mines and Totems, so we're going to be carefully reviewing how this will affect these builds during the Beta.

Bladefall Poison Miner meta again? PLS NO
"
Viper Strike will now have a special property which makes its considered skill effect Poison.

This sentence has a special property which makes its very creative a grammar.
[img]http://image.prntscr.com/image/2e57fcaba2ea48cc9832fecc55c6d0d6.png[/img]
Last edited by Commoble on May 4, 2017, 12:06:21 AM
Very elaborate changes!
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
axeltt012 wrote:
Also, CAN YOU PLEASE REWORK Phase Run... no one play that and it as nothing interesting to do with it.

I've found some interesting things to do with phase run on a couple of my characters. Maybe your imagination needs a rework.
"
axeltt012 wrote:

In case you haven't noticed, almost every Pathfinder BV Labrunner uses Phase Run. Who doesn't like running thru lab with 500% movespeed and no monster collision?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info