🌌 DerroK's Hideouts - Added "Twilight in the Vashj'ir Flooded Gardens" [Infinite Abyss Hideout]

Really love your design, can consider do the Shaped Hideout?
"
Cagalli_Yula wrote:
Really love your design, can consider do the Shaped Hideout?

Hello, thank you. Yes, I think I have plans for a Shaped Hideout, but I'm waiting for a discount on it).
🏆pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2761386 - Interview 📜
🏆Flashback SC Bestiary - Top 1 Trickster
🏆Flashback SC Incursion - Top 1 Trickster
🏆Flashback SC Synthesis - Top 1 Chieftain
⭐Competition: 3
Flowering Sanctuary is amazing! Any way you could tell me which if any MTX are involved?
"
JLawL wrote:
Flowering Sanctuary is amazing! Any way you could tell me which if any MTX are involved?

Hello, Thank you. Yes, there is MTX, but in the version of the template "Autumn Style" inexpensive mtx, "Wide Light Beam" and "Falling Leaves". Perhaps even now the “Wide Light Beam” will not be needed, because Jun in 3.6 began selling a similar beam of only blue color “Blue Light Beam”.

In general, a list of decoration and mtx can be seen here by selecting hideout and then go to "Decorations Needed" Tab.

https://hideoutshowcase.com/viewprofile/DerroK/uploads

🏆pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2761386 - Interview 📜
🏆Flashback SC Bestiary - Top 1 Trickster
🏆Flashback SC Incursion - Top 1 Trickster
🏆Flashback SC Synthesis - Top 1 Chieftain
⭐Competition: 3
Last edited by Path_of_DerroK on Apr 4, 2019, 5:05:34 AM
I'm sure it's been asked, but do you plan on releasing exports for download of all hideout layouts, map rooms, etc?
Last edited by LuckyChalmz on Apr 10, 2019, 12:16:12 AM
If there were some way for me to just pay you to make me a Sunspire hideout, I would lol.
Is it possible to get only the black side of the divided hideout as a .hideout / pastebin? would be sick! Thanks :)
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Aura Stacking: /view-thread/2913007
‎‎MF Mirror Shop: /view-thread/3228672
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎Hideouts: /view-thread/3228297
Thank you for your work.
p.s. i use HH Map Device.
Amazing Celestial wells! Thank you for a great work!
Поэтому просто кастую волну осуждения с сапортом на конверт физы в навоз (c)Kondit
затем игра останавливается на пару секунд и пишет воскресенье в городе (с)gachiBoeing
Когда Кеша выходит на улицу и останавливается, под ним создаётся освященная земля (с)ThreeOEight
I'm learning a lot from your work. Trying to imitate some of the setups to mix and match. Really awesome stuff!

Quick question, are pillars still in the game? I can find 'large pillars' but I can't find the normal 'pillars'. You use a fair number of them on the shrines :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info