🌌 DerroK's Hideouts - Added "Twilight in the Vashj'ir Flooded Gardens" [Infinite Abyss Hideout]

"
DrCola wrote:
Is this really coastal hideout? lol nice job dude

Thanks a lot to DrCola! Sorry for not answering for so long.

I've updated the hideout, here's a video (3.0.3). I hope these changes would help you to implement your own ideas.
After "Blood and Bone Hideout Decoration" would be released, I'll update the hideout a bit again. :)
πŸ†pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2761386 - Interview πŸ“œ
πŸ†Flashback SC Bestiary - Top 1 Trickster
πŸ†Flashback SC Incursion - Top 1 Trickster
πŸ†Flashback SC Synthesis - Top 1 Chieftain
⭐Competition: 3
Last edited by Path_of_DerroK on Feb 5, 2018, 7:57:50 AM
om nom nom beautiful hideout i just wanna eat it up :D ;D
β–ˆβ–€β–€β–ˆ β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆ β–ˆβ–€β–€β–ˆ β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆ β–ˆβ–€β–€ β–‘ β–ˆβ–€β–€β–ˆ β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆ β–ˆβ–€β–€β–ˆ β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆ β–ˆβ–€β–€ β–‘ β–ˆβ–€β–€β–ˆ β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆ β–ˆβ–€β–€β–ˆ β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆ β–ˆβ–€β–€
β–ˆβ–„β–„β–€ β–ˆβ–„β–„β–ˆ β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆ β–ˆβ–€β–€β–ˆ β–ˆβ–€β–€ β–‘ β–ˆβ–„β–„β–€ β–ˆβ–„β–„β–ˆ β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆ β–ˆβ–€β–€β–ˆ β–ˆβ–€β–€ β–‘ β–ˆβ–„β–„β–€ β–ˆβ–„β–„β–ˆ β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆ β–ˆβ–€β–€β–ˆ β–ˆβ–€β–€
β–€β–‘β–€β–€ β–„β–„β–„β–ˆ β–ˆβ–€β–€β–€ β–€β–‘β–‘β–€ β–€β–€β–€ β–‘ β–€β–‘β–€β–€ β–„β–„β–„β–ˆ β–ˆβ–€β–€β–€ β–€β–‘β–‘β–€ β–€β–€β–€ β–‘ β–€β–‘β–€β–€ β–„β–„β–„β–ˆ β–ˆβ–€β–€β–€ β–€β–‘β–‘β–€ β–€β–€β–€
"
Ryphe wrote:
om nom nom beautiful hideout i just wanna eat it up :D ;D

Thank you so much Ryphe!
Last edited by Path_of_DerroK on Feb 5, 2018, 7:58:15 AM
Some very interesting stuff you have going on. Can I link this thread to the Hideout References thread?
"
Sie_Sayoka wrote:
Some very interesting stuff you have going on. Can I link this thread to the Hideout References thread?

Of course you can! It would be great if my nick would be mentioned somewhere ^^. Thanks!
Thanks. I've put it under useful links along with your name.
Waiting your talent on Leo's ho
You just made my Valentine day!
♥ spasiba maestro! ♥

\m/
Playing for joy β™₯

If interested, check out my Hideout(s): /view-thread/2226019
amazing!

wow!

need no more words!

PLEASE GGG give us a HIDEOUT cam mode, that you can switch around some camera angels, and park your char anywhere, because if you want to build something in the hideout, the char you play is IN YOUR WAYS !!!

simple give us ARROW KEYS to move and "freeze" char maybe as build mode.

!!!!!!

cheeRs.
β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„
β–’β–’β–’β–’β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–’β–’β–’β–’
β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€
This is gold. I am going to use your guides for next league hideout. You have a talent and I hope you will make more videos with guides, subscribed to your YT channel dude. SS

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info