🌌 DerroK's Hideouts - Added "Twilight in the Vashj'ir Flooded Gardens" [Infinite Abyss Hideout]

"
I also want to touch the new Hideouts very soon, but due to the rules in the contest I cannot change anything at all(.

You know you can make multiple hideouts for the competition, right? Chris said multiple submissions are welcome. Just not two per tileset, I guess. I think you can ask Support or Bex when in doubt.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
Hi pls make hideout without using mtx!thanks :)
"
Hi pls make hideout without using mtx!thanks :)

I only have Trade Harbor without MTX. But I love MTX very much, so I will always use some.
🏆pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2761386 - Interview 📜
🏆Flashback SC Bestiary - Top 1 Trickster
🏆Flashback SC Incursion - Top 1 Trickster
🏆Flashback SC Synthesis - Top 1 Chieftain
⭐Competition: 3
Nice nightmare hideout!

How do we know what decorations we need to buy that are missing?
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
"
webas wrote:
Nice nightmare hideout!

How do we know what decorations we need to buy that are missing?

Thank you!

I just made it at hideoutshowcase.com

Now you can see the necessary decorations there by reference - https://hideoutshowcase.com/hideout/show/347
Loved using your "The Manor" hideout you made. Really hoping you make a HO using Sunspire template.
Is there anywhere a list of pets used for the Dragons Nest? And do the Mystic Glow Worms also come from the Fairgraves Mystery Box? I‘ve only seen the Glow Worms so far.
"
sumfight wrote:
Loved using your "The Manor" hideout you made. Really hoping you make a HO using Sunspire template.

Hello, Thank you. Yes, I will be in plans Sunspire template, but it will probably already be somewhere in middle of next league because Now I'm busy in Real life, and then I'll be busy playing league)

"
bruceleblonc wrote:
Is there anywhere a list of pets used for the Dragons Nest? And do the Mystic Glow Worms also come from the Fairgraves Mystery Box? I‘ve only seen the Glow Worms so far.

Hello. Yes, it was all in the Fairgraves Mystery Box. But mystic is no different from ordinary Glow Worms, main thing is that they give same lighting. you can only use Glow Worms Decoration.

Pet list:
x3 Dragon Hunter Pet
x9 GhostFlame Swarm Pet
x2 Formosan Deer Pet
x1 Canary Pet (For Delve League)
x1 Brine King Minion Pet (Box)
x1 Mystic Pet (Box)
x3 Rakango Pet (Box)
x1 Fire Frog
x1 Raven Pet
Last edited by Path_of_DerroK on Feb 24, 2019, 6:01:45 AM
Well I don't know if you read the comments after the winners of the competition were named, but I guess so got the message that a chunk of people who followed your work didn't think Dragon's Nest was your best work at all and you won (rightfully so) by proxy. I was one of those people who appreciated the details, but could never see dragon's nest on par with the other winners because the theme was just to incoherent.

So I have to say i am really glad to see you follow it up with a HO up to your own standard. The really bloody HO's with the malachais heart mtx isnt new but I think you incoperated it very well into the overall impression of the HO.

I also liked you showed that the master portals work.

What I did not understand why the map deveice is not decorated. You had alot object space to spare and it looks very displaced in it's normal state. You have any intend to update this or leave it up to people to adjust this to their liking? (ofc always an option, just strange to see it unfinished).

Keep up the good work and make the goodwill placed into you work.
Love you <3 Thanks alot for all the good ideas.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info