[3.8] Demi's FlyingPurplePeople Cyclone/Bladestorm/Earthquake/Ice Crash Slayer Guide

"
greenimp77 wrote:
Thanks for the build. It started out a bit slow, but I guess most league starts are that way. Now I'm cruising. Can 100% clear incursions with plenty of time left.

If I had to make one critique it would be that the playstyle isn't very satisfying. No bleed/freeze explosions to give me that crisp "pop" when clearing packs. Anybody have any suggestions on how I could achieve something like that with this build?

Go crit, use terminus with hatred and assassinsmark. Acuity for VP and int problems, swap carnage heart for a rare ammy and devotos to rats nest. This is way more fun,but you have to pay far more for your gear. Additional to that its far more difficult to reach high maximum life.
"
greenimp77 wrote:
If I had to make one critique it would be that the playstyle isn't very satisfying. No bleed/freeze explosions to give me that crisp "pop" when clearing packs. Anybody have any suggestions on how I could achieve something like that with this build?

My feeling as well. The way this clears mobs is rather simplistic and MTX-free. The last character I played before this one was slayer crit reave which has those amazing ice pops, insane vaal reave area and cool mtx options (for reave and heralds). Being a similar skill to reave mechanically, lacerate performs weaker on the playstyle/satisfaction part.

This aside, the build is solid. It wasn't super slick initially but has really started to pick up with more skillpoints and some 1c gear :)
"
greenimp77 wrote:
Thanks for the build. It started out a bit slow, but I guess most league starts are that way. Now I'm cruising. Can 100% clear incursions with plenty of time left.

If you really want the explosions, you can add "Haemophilia" gloves
"
pprkut wrote:

Yeah I saw those. Too bad they don't provide any other bonuses...
"
greenimp77 wrote:
"
pprkut wrote:

Yeah I saw those. Too bad they don't provide any other bonuses...

That's not entirely true, you do get up to +40% increased damage(since we're always bleeding mobs anyways)
"
Hanokano wrote:
"
greenimp77 wrote:

My feeling as well. The way this clears mobs is rather simplistic and MTX-free. The last character I played before this one was slayer crit reave which has those amazing ice pops, insane vaal reave area and cool mtx options (for reave and heralds). Being a similar skill to reave mechanically, lacerate performs weaker on the playstyle/satisfaction part.

This aside, the build is solid. It wasn't super slick initially but has really started to pick up with more skillpoints and some 1c gear :)

if the main complaint is the build isn't shiny enough, i think i've done my job lol
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
Hanokano wrote:
"
greenimp77 wrote:

if the main complaint is the build isn't shiny enough, i think i've done my job lol
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
I am fairly new to POE doing my third char now.
Got a pretty good hang of it and I was wondering I was doing the lacerate build and its goin well but I would like to put in some more damage and was thinking in swapping out my main weapon.
Atm I am using the blood reaper but thinking about the hezmanas bloodlust. Or is it better to go search for a good rare alrdy so early in the league or mby another unique I better save up towards? Also I have a jewellers touch I want to use mby on a atziris disfavour if I can hold on to it that long ;p its so tempting but rly dont wanna waste it.

Thanks in advance for your advice would rly appreciate it if you could have a quick glance at my char to just to mby give me some pointers.
Yo demi man, im gonna try the lacerate setup on my jugg. Cus jugg is so thicc.

Quality content as always man.
Standart* for ever.
Last edited by Freddydaking on Jun 5, 2018, 5:43:05 AM
I haven't checked the 70 pages of replies so maybe someone asked already but i dont get why Voidheart (non legacy) is worth?

Nice build btw <3
Last edited by ViCoach on Jun 5, 2018, 6:14:22 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info