[3.8] Demi's FlyingPurplePeople Cyclone/Bladestorm/Earthquake/Ice Crash Slayer Guide

Hey demi, how about crimson dance keystone for lacerate, with all the buffs seems pretty good
"
updated for 3.3

Could you please update your tool tip dps?
So I'm a little confused at the new Vaal skill gems.

Why would I use lacerate now? Wouldn't a cyclone/earthquake with a vaal version inherently be better?

My char so far in incursion league. only on tier 4 maps but easy clear and leveling was fun.
Last edited by Dannyftw on Jun 3, 2018, 7:17:53 AM
Can i go HC with this lacerate?
"
Tecken1407 wrote:
Can i go HC with this lacerate?

idk, can you? "hc viable" is actually "demi can i play in hc with this build and not die" and the answer to that question depends entirely on you as a player. every build in poe works in sc or hc. the player is what determines if its hc viable.\\
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Is this really a lacerate Buff in 3.3?
More damage to bleeding enemies and more Attack Speed sounds really good, same goes for the AoE which was literally cancer, but the Base damage is now ridicolous. Down to 74 from 118? Didnt played since the patch but that sounds like pain in the ass to me. The "more damage" modifiers have no big effect if the base damage is too low.

edit: after some quick math i think your right; the old damage effectiveness was 118 x 0.75 (caus of the "less as")= 88.5
the new is 74 x 1.25 = 92.5

but you have to remind that you need to cause bleeding first.
Last edited by Escanor_D3s on Jun 3, 2018, 5:32:04 PM
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/BoomStick57/characters Charecter:BoomStickSwrod Damage issues
For anyone that hasn't, try out vaal double strike in place of ancestral warchief, it shreds bosses like crazy. Anyways heres my Incursion gear so far, haven't had any problems yet but have only gone to t9.

Thanks for the build. It started out a bit slow, but I guess most league starts are that way. Now I'm cruising. Can 100% clear incursions with plenty of time left.

If I had to make one critique it would be that the playstyle isn't very satisfying. No bleed/freeze explosions to give me that crisp "pop" when clearing packs. Anybody have any suggestions on how I could achieve something like that with this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info