[3.8] Demi's FlyingPurplePeople Cyclone/Bladestorm/Earthquake/Ice Crash Slayer Guide

🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Hey demi!

Thank you for an awesome build, choose it as my main 3.1 starter :)

I'm currently 92, i've made quite some modifications though:
* Took Red Storm node for bleed chance
* Haemopholia gloves with vulnerability on hit for blowing screen up
* Starkonja's, for increased def and extra life

Gear:

POB:
https://pastebin.com/usCJ8XV1

Overall it's amazing, 1hit blowing up everything on screen, awesome clearspeed compared to similar cyclone builds :D
This is working very well so far, but im open to suggestions on improving it.

Can someone please answer this.

Is vaal pact and the leech nodes right under it required for this? and how helpful?

Ive tried with and without and not noticed a huge difference yet.
Last edited by RyuApricot on Jan 2, 2018, 2:08:18 AM
Ryu - Since you use carnage heart you might not need VP at all, its pretty much same effect lol.

Btw carnage heart seems good idea, i might try it it as well and use extra nodes for jews/hp instead + carnage heart adds extra damage boost, not sure if dmg boost is bigger than one from flat phys dmg amulet though
"
tacodisco wrote:
Ryu - Since you use carnage heart you might not need VP at all, its pretty much same effect lol.

Btw carnage heart seems good idea, i might try it it as well and use extra nodes for jews/hp instead + carnage heart adds extra damage boost, not sure if dmg boost is bigger than one from flat phys dmg amulet though

so completely wrong. carnage heart's leech rate just helps you achieve max life leech per second cap faster. default max is 20% of your life per second. with all the max life leech nodes on tree you sit at 29% max life per second. with vp it doubles to 58%. carnage heart has literally nothing to do with that.
Hihi!

How does your build with cyclone compare to this one when it comes to uber lab farming?
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1819239

I have tried Ngamahu cyclone before but actually didnt find it tanky enough that I could stroll through traps (im looking for lazy mode uber lab farming!)

"
bankai1009 wrote:
Hihi!

How does your build with cyclone compare to this one when it comes to uber lab farming?

I have tried Ngamahu cyclone before but actually didnt find it tanky enough that I could stroll through traps (im looking for lazy mode uber lab farming!)

as long as you kill something before entering traps, your leech should more than carry you through.

bring a writhing jar in with you, the worms have very little hp so your overkill leech will be massive.
thanks for the info, love the build.

shaper down first time this morning
"
"
bankai1009 wrote:
Hihi!

as long as you kill something before entering traps, your leech should more than carry you through.

bring a writhing jar in with you, the worms have very little hp so your overkill leech will be massive.

I can confirm... the writhing jar works great !

I have to note, I do not need the jar for traps, only for uber lazarus, popped the jar and finished him off.
Last edited by Konflict on Jan 2, 2018, 5:58:52 PM
Carnage Heart Onyx is must have if i not pick Vaal Pact node?
Hey yo!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info