[3.8] Demi's FlyingPurplePeople Cyclone/Bladestorm/Earthquake/Ice Crash Slayer Guide

"
xhizors93 wrote:
question:after i drop vaalpact should i unspec the life leech nodes below vp ?

ps: have a question did you ever try doing grand masters with this build its crazy easy until you meet those npcs with shield(es) and immune to our dmg its realy realy viable :(

you missed my point. kill the worms before you enter trap rooms, so you have your slayer overkill leech.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
if I want to use blood rage and damage on full life, I shouldn't get vaal pact right?
Last edited by dmitriy138 on Dec 17, 2017, 2:23:25 AM
"
dmitriy138 wrote:
if I want to use blood rage and damage on full life, I shouldn't get vaal pact right?

AS LONG AS YOU'RE LEECHING YOU ARE AT FULL LIFE.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Full_life
Do you know if Crimson Dance is worth it?
fph ~ Orbs work in real life. I exchanged my ex for a lot of regrets.
Currently I'm trying this with Cleave in 3.1. I used Lacerate for a time but the DPS just wasn't quite high enough (with 5l Kondo's Pride) and I was having a tough time with Uber Izaro. So far Cleave seems to work quite well too, though I'm having some issues with AoE. If I still have trouble with that after some mapping I may switch to Sunder. Having said that, it's a great build! (My trouble is mostly from me being too shit at the game to compensate for the lack of a Starforge and the resultant DPS).

just killed my first shaper with the build. I tried to do it before I opted in to buying a starforg or earning one myself. Iv had 13 exalts stored away for over a week so easily could of bought one but wanted to prove it wasn't needed to *kill shaper*

Spoiler

Spoiler

fun build only thing that I didn't catch that is really important to damage is the crimson dance node. without it your damage against bosses is really bad.

id post my passive skill tree but don't know how anymore. now to buy a starforg! =D
Last edited by ScarceXrul on Dec 23, 2017, 3:51:39 PM
if you dee Demigod guide, first what you must to know - you NEVER be play like him with this build))
cos demigod Standart Mirror Masturbator)) over million Exalts for any of his builds!!
I get voidheart dmg is good when it has a decent chance to poison cause poison is +20% dmg (multiplied by chance to poison - 0.4) per hit when it procs, but for at least solo play shouldn't essence worm with hatred in it be better for dmg by far? might help if your gears on the cheap (10c for essence worm at worst). Edit: don't do this for starforge obviously cause u cant do ele dmg.
Last edited by Systematiclol on Dec 24, 2017, 3:43:31 PM
Hi loving the build, i am wondering if a forty percent rolled belly of the beast will provide more life than a t1 life rolled rare? or if the rare would be better? if it is ill sell off the belly and get one, and second question only 76, when should i ditch the carnage heart? an is it really needed? thanks for you're time and the builds, running you're other one as well lemon-prime,ci archer, i just swapped to ice-shot instead and grabbed cold nodes instead of lightning, may grab more es nodes too become even more tankyier, almost 6k es,but can't get close to 7k without some mirror stuff and stuff i have now is really decent. thanks.
"
Nephlem wrote:
Hi loving the build, i am wondering if a forty percent rolled belly of the beast will provide more life than a t1 life rolled rare? or if the rare would be better? if it is ill sell off the belly and get one, and second question only 76, when should i ditch the carnage heart? an is it really needed? thanks for you're time and the builds, running you're other one as well lemon-prime,ci archer, i just swapped to ice-shot instead and grabbed cold nodes instead of lightning, may grab more es nodes too become even more tankyier, almost 6k es,but can't get close to 7k without some mirror stuff and stuff i have now is really decent. thanks.

depending on your other gear, belly should give more life but will have much less resists. carnage heart can be easily replaced with a good life/flat phys to attacks/stats amulet.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info