[3.8] Demi's FlyingPurplePeople Cyclone/Bladestorm/Earthquake/Ice Crash Slayer Guide

Guys since when hypothermia is better than Faster attacks support?

Im still using maim support, but with the new guide is gone ?

6 Link Lacerate:
Lacerate > Multistrike > Melee Physical Damage > Concentrated Effect/Area of Effect > Damage on Full Life > Hypothermia
Hey Demi,
started leveling your Build today. Feels good so far! Got a question though, if i use Wild Strike, is there anything i should change about the tree? And i guess i dont use Starforge in endgame? :) Disfavour maybe?
Thanks in advance!
Demi, do you still have old lacerate guide? It will be good if u post it somewhere :P
And just curious, what is the best enchanment for gloves if im using starforge?
Last edited by IceColdKilla666 on Jan 13, 2019, 4:33:52 PM
"
Demi, do you still have old lacerate guide? It will be good if u post it somewhere :P
And just curious, what is the best enchanment for gloves if im using starforge?

i do not, i should have split the guide into 2 posts but the BM version is just a few skill points/links difference.

same enchant priority, fury or spite.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Been baking up my own build using this one as the jumpoff point with a *cough* few changes: Consecrated Path as main skill, Scion (with Slayer+Jugg, originally to generate endurance charges for Tec Slam but decided I liked CP more), and some chill+shock goodies using focus and Cold Snap on CWDT. I've also opted for Elemental Overload instead of Resolute Technique. It's been going great on clearing but still a little squishy on bosses. I'm also looking to replace the boots with Kaom's Roots if I can make a nice Astral Plate with % phys as fire or cold and room for a +1 curse craft (OR, if I somehow luck into a Xoph's Blood with +1 curses). Increased damage against chilled enemies Incursion gloves (with an open suffix for the new +% damage while leeching craft) would also be nice a lil boost I haven't gotten around to yet.

If I can manage to start melting bosses I'll make my own thread on this, not there yet though ;p

Tree:

"
Venetostar wrote:
"
i think you missed the .4% attack damage leeched as mana node down by duelist leech cluster. you can also get leech on gloves/amulet/ring if you dont want that node.

geezez,

its DemiGod, creator of the FlyingPurplePeople himself replying on my post!

Thank you for support, Sir. I will immediately check this after work...

done!

This build now works very well!
I replaced lacerate with tectonic slam and its mutch more fun!

I will lvl my salyer up to ca.95-97 then I switch to the
Blade Flurry/Reave Champion as soon as I have decent Gear for it.

Just to try out more demi stuff...lul
is there a forum thread about it too?

THX for support demi!
Hey Demi,

If opting for Starforge instead of a high DPS rare axe/Atziri's Disfavour,

What're some good alternatives to the aura setup, since Hatred/Herald of Ash aren't effective?

I've been thinking of Haste/Vitality as a replacement, but Haste reserves way too much mana to be usable.
Last edited by Wakibara on Jan 15, 2019, 12:49:48 PM
"
Wakibara wrote:
Hey Demi,

If opting for Starforge instead of a high DPS rare axe/Atziri's Disfavour,

What're some good alternatives to the aura setup, since Hatred/Herald of Ash aren't effective?

I've been thinking of Haste/Vitality as a replacement, but Haste reserves way too much mana to be usable.

herald of purity/blasphemy vuln/haste are options.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Hey Demi and Exiles :)

I have a problem because i don't know was went wrong in my (Your) build. I die often on t9-10 maps with no big additions. Maps are rare at 40-50% quantity item and other stuff.

link to charakter WirexSwirex:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/LOKNIR/characters

Maybe I have too small lvl? Can you help me, what should I change? Please help guys :)

I saw chilling enemies is marked in POB and gives a huge dps boost in the Tectonic slam version but how are you chilling enemies?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info