[3.8] Demi's FlyingPurplePeople Cyclone/Bladestorm/Earthquake/Ice Crash Slayer Guide

"
Malyngo wrote:
Well, it's kinda like 6 regret points, taking the 2 strength points leading to BM into account.

I am following the old guide, and my first thought was also: "Oh now!"

But! This doesn't make the old build obsolete. You can still follow the old build with BM. That is what I intend to do.

And then later, you can still try the other build, with relatively few adjustments to make. I just checked in Path of Building, and if I am not mistaken, it will only take me like 11 regret points to get the changes in for the new build.

I think having this option is pretty cool!

aye, the blood magic version obviously works, has for years. i downed uber elder with it just fine. but so many people ask me for more dps, more dps, more DPS!! the new and improved version has that.

should help people with lesser gear reach similar dps as me faster. good luck everyone.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
Karlchenkeule wrote:
@zyphal:
Spoiler
If i look at the gems you have in your weapons currently you do not follow the build strictly. my personal recommendation for a new player: Just follow it strictly (also for leap slam, cast when damage taken etc). If you would have ancestral warchief for example it would help you dramatically against bosses.

For gear: Your axe is way to weak for your level, if you level up you need to adjust your gear. in your current level you should have a 200+pdps weapon. There is a section with recommended unique leveling items. Or you can check https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/List_of_unique_two_hand_axes
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/List_of_unique_two_hand_swords for example.
Then you currently have to less life on the gear and you are not resistance capped. When you level up the most important thing is to have resistances and as much life as possible on your gear as possible. You can craft life or resistances on your gear on your crafting bench. or you can trade.
To check your resistances press c and look at your defenses. the maximal elemental resistances you can have is 75, so try to aim for that.
Armour, Evasion or Energy shield on your gear are not important.

If you need better gear you can trade it (check poe.trade or the trade button on this website) to get better gear.

Don't get frustrated if you die alot on your first character though. Game is hard to learn, but at some point you figure out the mechanics of the fights and it will get easier if you are more experienced.

If you have further questions, pm me, i am always willing to help new players.

@Karlchenkeule

Thanks, I am going to re-read the guide now & it sounds like from a previous post made today that the build has been updated. I'll have to hunt down some new gear & get a better axe today too! Thanks for the reply! Probably PM you soon :D
did you change the skill tree?
Thanks for the update! Path of building not updated yet? Doesn't have crimson dance or lower left damage nodes allocated.

Your builds (and guides) are great!

Killed shaper for the first time ever using this build, this is the gear i used (no good enchants or anything). Thanks for the build Demi <3
Last edited by TheTh1ng17 on Jan 8, 2019, 11:43:42 AM
Hi, thx for update. I waw wondering witch point to drop before lvl 100, was thinking about bloodletting is there any better chosie ?
"
Sinjected wrote:
Really wish I would have known about the build changing sooner i just got to the blood magic node today. :/ Don't have enough refund points to follow new build.

Im more than willing to hook you up with some Orb of Regret if you really are struggling that much with currency atm :)
This build is awesome and im happy to help fellow Flyingpurple people :D

@JenniferWhite
is it work on betrayal league ? seems like i did some mistakes, cuz im on ~100k dps fully buffed...(
Hi @all

The previous version of this build worked fine for me.

now i reskilled the tree (lvl92) and have mana problems.
is there any other scource of mana this new version is using except base Mana regen?

maybe i did something wrong, Thx.
"
Venetostar wrote:
Hi @all

The previous version of this build worked fine for me.

now i reskilled the tree (lvl92) and have mana problems.
is there any other scource of mana this new version is using except base Mana regen?

maybe i did something wrong, Thx.

i think you missed the .4% attack damage leeched as mana node down by duelist leech cluster. you can also get leech on gloves/amulet/ring if you dont want that node.

edit: yup

🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Last edited by DeMiGodking102 on Jan 11, 2019, 8:29:39 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info