[3.8] Demi's FlyingPurplePeople Cyclone/Bladestorm/Earthquake/Ice Crash Slayer Guide

I've been wondering something. RN with my tabula on and the gem setup linked for both Cyclone and Lacerate, it seems Cyclone tooltip when hovering it in my skill bar does more DMG?

Cyclone 37k ish

Lacerate 19.5k ish

So is it better off playing cyclone then ?
Was playing Lacerate all the way to some maps and after I switched to cyclone for fun. Now is Lacerate better as single target and clear than cyclone?

Thanks in advance exiles and demi
"
Ma23ck wrote:
I've been wondering something. RN with my tabula on and the gem setup linked for both Cyclone and Lacerate, it seems Cyclone tooltip when hovering it in my skill bar does more DMG?

Cyclone 37k ish

Lacerate 19.5k ish

So is it better off playing cyclone then ?
Was playing Lacerate all the way to some maps and after I switched to cyclone for fun. Now is Lacerate better as single target and clear than cyclone?

Thanks in advance exiles and demi

yet another example as to why tooltip in this game is pointless.

never use it unless you're comparing the same build with the same skill to another build that is the same spec.

lacerate tooltip is for each individual slash, the area in the center of both slashes would be double the tooltip.

i recommend just checking your dps in path of building if you want to compare to different builds.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Im wondering if Taste of Hate decreases our damaqge during it´s flask effect because we are using starforge and cant make use of the added cold damage?
Or does it just get disabled?
As in the flask section of the guide regarding Taste of Hate:
"
Phys mitigation, cold res, max cold res. Yes. The Cold Damage does nothing with Starforge.
"
Deadnau5 wrote:
"
Phys mitigation, cold res, max cold res. Yes. The Cold Damage does nothing with Starforge.

reading lul
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Hey I just wanna check in. Im doing this build atm but am a tad confused about stuff. You say "WAR/DREAD BANNER ARE BOTH PRETTY GOOD! You'll have to drop Blood Magic though. Herald of Purity + Banner + Hatred for max DPS."

That hatred.. You are using your axe with that right? cause Starforge cant use elemental damage right?
So if I were to use Starforge should I swap in like, Herald of Agony instead for more poison?
"
"
Deadnau5 wrote:
"

reading lul

I had read that, but as a non native speaker both things sounded logical for me.
thinking about going for this build, but with champion instead for permanent fortify & taunt so you dont need resolute technique.

would it be more tanky & more survivability if build towards champion instead?
also what would be better for lacerate, swords or axes?

since this character is build on standard with pretty insane gear, i would assume there should be made a few changes with gear playing in betrayal league.
Hey,

I am using the build now in 3.5, and I just have one question about the build.. Why do you use so much extra elemental damage with attack modifiers on your gear? Since we're only using physical does it not make sence to take something else?
"
Illmatic23 wrote:
Hey,

I am using the build now in 3.5, and I just have one question about the build.. Why do you use so much extra elemental damage with attack modifiers on your gear? Since we're only using physical does it not make sence to take something else?

I think it has something to do with his mirrror service, i wish i understood it more to explain. you are right about the ele modifiers, we dont need them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info