[3.8] Demi's FlyingPurplePeople Cyclone/Bladestorm/Earthquake/Ice Crash Slayer Guide

"
Shilags wrote:
Any tips for someone using cleave ? Maybe some tree points I should/shouldn't take ?

Awesome build btw, the best I've played so far.

same tree lol
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Thanks for the build! Really enjoying it. Nice effort on the original post, too.
For anyone that has played both Cyclone vs Sunder does one edge out over the other one eventually?

Secondly would Carcass Jack work well as a chestpiece for this build?
I played both a few leagues back, from what I heard Sunder got a bit nerfed, so Cyclone is probably stronger. But I could be wrong. Carcass Jack generally works fine, but a kickass rare armor with a lot of hp would probably be ideal. In my experience, at least.
I am currently lvl 83, still no uber lab finished (3 trials are still missing, did not found any trial for the first 50+ maps).
Build is fast, cheap to fast clear low level maps with and makes alot of fun.
Im running currently vaal haste+increased duration+blood rage in addition to war banner on the not fixed slots in the guide.
I dont use damage on full life currently because it does not work with war banner if i use the blood magic keystone and the damage currently is enough.
will probably try out different versions/gems once the clear is not fast enough anymore.

If i pop flasks, Vaal haste and war banner however, everything (Map Bosses, Syndicate Members etc) dies within 1-3 seconds, so it is not needed to adjust it until maybe around tier 10 maps or so.
Is it worth using a non legacy Voidheart?
and would a retch be suitable if can get ress capped

ty for the build
How do you scale lacerate to go off-screen? Default range is extremely poor, and from the tree you get what - 20% inc area? It looks like you need to at least double it.

The same goes for cyclone while leveling - radius is so poor i don't want to use it, even though the skill itself is very pleasing to run with.
Hey Demi.

Headhunter for your Lacerate build, would that be a yay or a nay?

Like.. is it viable? I got stupidly lucky and got one from the sacrifice room in temple today and I was planning to roll your build so yeah, just wondering :p

This would ofc be used for general mapping in this case, for bosses etc i'd swap in something with pure damage I guess.
Last edited by Korize on Dec 10, 2018, 7:56:43 PM
At what point do you take Vaal Pact? After resolute tech or earlier on?
Would Unwavering stance be good on the build since you dont get stun immunity anymore from the ascendancy? Im getting tired of dieing to stuns even when im running Soul of the Brine King.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info