[3.10] Molten Strike Jugg (Thread restored for historical purposes)

"
RubenDoOm wrote:
Hi, thx for the the build after all, i have few questions (actually run your Kaom's Tanky version);
1-What is the correct level to go for blade furry?
2-Recomend any weapon to leveling?
3-Have a budget option for expensive flask?

Thanks for all and sorry my english ^^

You don't need me to answer any of this. Just keep playing the game, figure it out on your own.
"
Akatashi wrote:
Hey there!

This has been my fav build for a while now... its so good, i played it in breach, and i keep trying other builds, and this one always calls me back, big thanks to corosou for this guide :)

I am hitting towards the end cap, and im wondering how i should go about increasing my dps now, im around 275k right now, but i just need to figure out how to get pushed up higher towards that 1 mil mark (i wanna do shaper soon! im 80 right now, won't go there till 85ish)

Any advice would be amazing!

https://pastebin.com/f4rUHkn3

Or you can view "PapaBladeFlurry" on my profile.

I know theres a lot to still be improved on (saving up) but im curious what the best way to start is, thanks :)

Thanks for the support! But too much hand-holding for my taste... My suggestion is just keep playing and not worry about minutiae; you have all the info you need already, and there's no need for me to look at your toon, just keep pushing. GL! :)
Hey,

Could you tell me the priority to get on my jewels for this build?
And ty for posting a nice build
Last edited by WarlordDarion on Aug 23, 2017, 10:33:23 AM
"
WarlordDarion wrote:
Hey,

Could you tell me the priority to get on my jewels for this build?
And ty for posting a nice build

Glad you like it!

Path of Building has an option in the "Skills" page in the "Gem Options" box to "Sort gems by DPS".

Check that and then select "Blade Flurry" and then select the second gem to attach to BF. The first one listed at the top will be the highest DPS boosting support gem.

Sure you can figure it out then...

EDIT: I'm sorry... thought you said gems for some reason.

Anyway, that's really a personal choice. I get as much DPS, HP, and fill in the resists I need to wear the gear I want.
Last edited by corosou on Aug 23, 2017, 3:42:21 PM
Currently running this in HC Harbinger, super fun build, tanky, so far so good!
"
blizaro wrote:
Currently running this in HC Harbinger, super fun build, tanky, so far so good!

Very very nice to hear! Stay alive my friend :)
At what level do BF ?
Sorry translate.google
"
At what level do BF ?
Sorry translate.google

It's not really that important. But probably when you start mapping is a good idea.
"
corosou wrote:
"
At what level do BF ?
Sorry translate.google

It's not really that important. But probably when you start mapping is a good idea.

Now I have 50, you can switch to BF ?
Quick update..

So how is Uber Lab with the changes?

Here's a collection of traps and Izaro face tanking (not even moving a bit, just standing there the whole time) using Bisco's Rampage setup:

Youtube: Uber Lab - Bisco's Rampage Traps and Izaro Face Tanking

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info