[3.1] SHAPER Kill __ 14675 HP___7000 HP regen_Tanky Righteous Fire 1 million+ DPS

Does it matter what dmg roll you get on a jewel?

What i mean is ...if 11% fire or burning better than area dmg or dot.
Of course fire and burning can roll higher...but when both are 11%?
Nice jewel. It does matter only the %. 10% fire damage is = 10% burning damage, at least for our build.
The ideea is that burning damage can go up to 20% but area damage can be only 12%, increased fire damage can go 16% but increased damage is only 10%. Get the ideea.
Can I user Kaom's boot for more hp?
If I can,how should I change the gem setup?
"
Yep_bandit wrote:
Can I user Kaom's boot for more hp?
If I can,how should I change the gem setup?

I think it's possible
change movement setup into
[movement skill], faster attack, fortify support, [warcry / stone golem]
you can also used unset ring to keep both warcry and stone golem, but I think opal should be the BiS
sacrificing faster attack with either warcry and golem are bad idea since it'll reduced your clear speed significantly
for curse, use Witchfire Brew:
Spoiler

it'll reduced your DPS a bit compared to flammability, but better than no curses

also, makes sure to not buy corrupted kaoms. the 2% regen from uber lab are extremely good
Any advice how to improve my gear. I have hard time pushing this build over 300k dps and same for hp regen. Hp regen only bit over 2k in hideout with golemn out and vitality up.
"
Jniemi wrote:
Any advice how to improve my gear. I have hard time pushing this build over 300k dps and same for hp regen. Hp regen only bit over 2k in hideout with golemn out and vitality up.

you can take + 1 curse nod use 1 curse as aura or on cwdt other curse from flask and add vaal lighting trap
if all of this will be active you go 1 milion k dps everything depends on what equipment you have

jager
https://pastebin.com/Yri6WEHT

bezerker can go much more dps

https://pastebin.com/mzCAKnrj
Last edited by MruczekM77 on Oct 8, 2017, 4:07:47 AM
Can someone explain how i should trigger EO and EE to work?
"
Muxas wrote:
Can someone explain how i should trigger EO and EE to work?

Automatically. EO is triggered by a critical strike and last 8 seconds. With cyclone or shield charge + increase crit you get 16% crit chance, which is like 1 hit in 6. Cyclone has about 2 hits per second on one enemy so basically you get to keep EO up all the time.

For EE get a piece of equipment with add x-y cold or lightning to attacks. NOT FIRE. And at each hit you activate EE for that mob.
I'm I doing something wrong? I die too fast and doing almost no damage, can someone look into my gear maybe i missed something.
"
BlackBlood15 wrote:
I'm I doing something wrong? I die too fast and doing almost no damage, can someone look into my gear maybe i missed something.

BlackBlood15

1) You need to use Essence of Horror on helmet to get Socketed Gems deal 30% more Elemental Damage or Essence of Delirium on gloves to get Socketed Gems deal 30% more Damage over Time, imo your gloves need to replaced, lack of life and zero str, so thats your first target.

2) Enchantment - getting the right one on helmet its hard but, on boots and gloves not, so you need to focus on:
* Gloves - Word of Light, Edict of Light, Decree of Light, Commandment of Light - so you dont need here to farm uber lab, just to get one of these to get additional 4% Of Maximum Life regenerated per second from Consecrated Ground and thats a lot.

* Boots - Regenerate 2% of Life and Mana per second if you were Hit Recently thats the best choice, of course from uber lab, lower izarro can give you 1,5% and 1%.

* Helmet of course - 40% increased Righteous Fire Damage but in helmet we have 300 option to get so its not easy :) firt gloves and boots.

Mainly you need to focus on items with HP + STR rolls, also jewelery (amulet - Marble Amulet) + (rings - Coral Rings or Opal Rings) with high life and str.

Chest of course Kaom's Heart will be better option, but its expensive.

You have Purity of Fire (lvl20) connected with Empower (lvl3), you need here PoF (lvl 21) + Empower (lvl 3) OR PoF (lvl20) + Empower (lvl4), in your case 22lvl PoF dont increase your max fire res.

Check out yours cyclone setup, you need to connect fortify gem to cyclone.

Remember, more hp = more dmg in this build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info