[3.1] SHAPER Kill __ 14675 HP___7000 HP regen_Tanky Righteous Fire 1 million+ DPS

As i said i died 2 weeks ago. And i am starting again. As im levelling im rebuilding my gear...

I have 11 exalts and 150c to spend. And find it difficult deciding what to buy..

I could buy a kaoms heart for bout 10-11 ex and spend the remaning on items..or buy items alot better..
Same goes with 30% dmg gloves or helm. Buying a 40 str and 60 life with no resist. And therefor having to buy more expensive other items...
I found a little bug with Arakaali/captured Herald of Thunder pantheon power.
If you remove the Righteous Fire gem you just stop dealing damage but continue to burn , but if you remove the item with the socketed Righteous Fire(on this build it would be Gloves or Helm) then Arakaali´s 50% increased recovery life and energy shield will trigger.
It´s not gamebreaking at all but its nice to know , specially if you are just leveling your Marauder and dont have a way to reach 100% fire resistance.
I wonder if it would be worth to swap RF to Doon or Phoenix and use an Haemophilia and just use the quick swap for the bonus regen?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhKdNOpsfOQ

Edit. I forgot to use Enduring cry on the video , the Endurance charges makes the bonus regen more notorius.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2844110
Last edited by kikeuy on Sep 28, 2017, 11:16:50 AM
First of i want to say great guide and thanks for sharing it.

I did not play for months and discovered your build when i came back for 3.0. It is quite fun but frustrating at some point.

Now i have some issues with this Build and i hope u can help me out finding mistakes i made with gear or maybe flasks.

I tend to die vs enemies with chaos Dmg and have issues in maps T14++
Uber lab and Atziri are no issue.

For example: the chimera map, all smooth till the boss, then the snakes pretty much instant kill me.

Max regen with 6 enduring charges : 2000
758 Str.
8779 Life

My Gear:
Spoiler

Hope u might know a solution to my problem.

Ps: i know i dont have the correct uber lab enchantments yet, sadly i didnt recieve them yet.
Ps²: is Doryani's Invitation Heavy Belt with fire dmg not more usefull then belt of the deciever?
Regards
Rob

Last edited by RobiHobi on Sep 28, 2017, 11:42:54 AM
"
RobiHobi wrote:
First of i want to say great guide and thanks for sharing it.

I did not play for months and discovered your build when i came back for 3.0. It is quite fun but frustrating at some point.

Now i have some issues with this Build and i hope u can help me out finding mistakes i made with gear or maybe flasks.

I tend to die vs enemies with chaos Dmg and have issues in maps T14++
Uber lab and Atziri are no issue.

For example: the chimera map, all smooth till the boss, then the snakes pretty much instant kill me.

Max regen with 6 enduring charges : 2000
758 Str.
8779 Life

My Gear:
Spoiler

Hope u might know a solution to my problem.

Ps: i know i dont have the correct uber lab enchantments yet, sadly i didnt recieve them yet.
Ps²: is Doryani's Invitation Heavy Belt with fire dmg not more usefull then belt of the deciever?
Regards
Rob

More life is helping. Go for life/str items. Drop Hinekora ascendancy. You are dealing fire damage on hit and so you fk up EE. You give mobs 25% fire resist instead of debuffing them with -50% fire resist.
As the chaos resist is low any mobs who hit with chaos will deal damage. I found also the snakes be more dangerous than the chimera. But I don't want to invest in chaos resist (a prefix) by giving up to str or other resistances. Preffer to mitigate chaos damage with good regeneration. You can always use an ametyst flask if you feel you need more chaos resist, with poison removal.
I really appriciate your quick response, thank you very much. I think without Hinekora i already notice them melting faster.

Have a nice day!
All your gear has bad life and str rolls... With kaom's, you can go over 9k life easily...

I know mine is not perfect also, but it's much better IMO...

Spoiler

Still searching for better boots under 3ex...
Last edited by memberx on Sep 29, 2017, 8:01:39 AM
Can anyone help me with the current GEM setup for 3.0. Heres my POB https://pastebin.com/Sm6FRU7Q

Not sure if I should change my curses/aura's and whether or not to switch to Orbs of Storm Crit setup to trigger EE instead of shield charging into a pack because it doesn't seem to trigger all that often. Any build tips would be appreciated especially with regen im just regening enough to sustain RF.
Last edited by AFKiing on Sep 30, 2017, 10:59:44 AM
"
AFKiing wrote:
Can anyone help me with the current GEM setup for 3.0. Heres my POB https://pastebin.com/Sm6FRU7Q

Not sure if I should change my curses/aura's and whether or not to switch to Orbs of Storm Crit setup to trigger EE instead of shield charging into a pack because it doesn't seem to trigger all that often. Any build tips would be appreciated especially with regen im just regening enough to sustain RF.

Make your character public. Is easier to see your setup than using other programs.
EE is processed instant when you hit if you got cold/light attack.
Piftiuta, could you please review my gear and let me know what I need to work on?

Should i swap my rings for coral?

Last edited by sitdoomediablo on Oct 1, 2017, 10:56:25 AM
sitdoomediablo you have nice gear, but... you need to change:
1) gloves (you loosing 30% more Damage over Time without Essence of Delirium)
OR
2) helmet (you loosing 30% more Elemental Damage without Essence of Horror)
and put RF combination inside, this give you a lot of dmg.

On shield you have lvl21 vitality and PoF, but linked with Enlighten, better option is using PoF lvl 21 + Empower lvl3 (or PoF lvl20 + Empower lvl4), our goal here its 89% fire resist. If you dont have mana for other skills after link vitality AND PoF to empower, link just PoF, 1% of fire resistans gives you a lot.

edit/
and one more :) you have nice jewels but i think you forget about one, you are wearing simply Vivid Veridian Jewel with 5% inc life (near Golem's Blood, at Duelist tree)
Last edited by Devastatoor on Oct 1, 2017, 5:06:05 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info