[3.1] SHAPER Kill __ 14675 HP___7000 HP regen_Tanky Righteous Fire 1 million+ DPS

may i ask how to get 9 Endurance Charge
"
Piftiuta wrote:
"
What will give more life regen 21 lvl vitality aura
or 1+ to maximum fire resistence with 23 lvl purity?
with no empower for 23 purity if fire can add arctic armor aura

Each +1 to fire resitance counts as 0.9% life regeneration in the net HP calculus.
A lvl 21 vitality will give 1.7% life regen.
Unfortunately AA gives almost nothing to us. You have to stay still for it to be effective. While you move you only leave the ice trail but nothing more.

l use fenix shield with +1 to gems coruption and enpower 4 lvl get 1 95% regen from 21 vitality)
Last edited by MruczekM77 on Oct 19, 2017, 2:49:08 PM
Hello, i'm dying in t2 maps without mods. What could be happening?
And i have 4 sockets free in my chest, which setup do you recommend?
"
Raigkit wrote:
Hello, i'm dying in t2 maps without mods. What could be happening?
And i have 4 sockets free in my chest, which setup do you recommend?

You got a bad ring with fire attack. That ring is fking up the EE and you basically help the mobs.
All your gems are low level so you miss killing power.
Your PoF is only lvl 16 so you miss some good net regeneration.
Just from a quick look.

"
may i ask how to get 9 Endurance Charge

Atm I got 6 (3 base + 3 from tree). You can get +1 from a belt. You can get +1 from each Kaomway. So there are 9.
Last edited by Piftiuta on Oct 20, 2017, 11:21:22 AM
https://poeplanner.com/AAkAAQ0ACTEAAIPG2FhjPfzEWIzP9khfPxQg7w5QR-RRZ5vGrgxfHKdTpcT2J-0GDtR8CfapbnfjAdyE2Ud-vTZlTWSjYSGE79rBdO0FLXrvLlPTb8AaeA1vO7XyNZLYvf4KPC2DX4PMtz5o8vAfogAEs3wOp1VboEPI4XOaO4Kb7DiFe2ZUOtgnL5BVGjgBkS3SQYf56ILHKPqYrbiTHNyPGuvumuBFnVNSaHTaYhhWpwjYJFZIj0ZR-80WHxgdFBJpFxxxefrSFm_jahVQn9_vfM9-dqyCB9l8cqmsqlnz9zLqGBRx-OuuPrvtkc7z3Whl_o_yRfJBTeOmVzrhrY0WC3uzuX7GBAPWvWAm8xOlAAAAADQQAjUBFAADAAGIEwGQAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFQJmARQFAQABCgAFAAAB0AcAAAAAAAAAAAAA

A good tree?
Heya

This is my current gear...

I only get 2kish hp regen in h/o, i know i could get a marble amulet but didnt find a good one yet.
With charges and end cry i can pop it to around 3kish...

How do i increase my hp regen? i find it a little lackluster in endgame content...

I am working on the boot enchant currently, but lab's been trash last days...
Is the helm enchant for stone golem a valid option?

Aso i bricked 12 PoF gems atm and no 21, so i dont bother getting empower 3 untill i hit that 21 PoF

Last edited by Reinie on Oct 23, 2017, 5:31:22 AM
nvm, ripped @94 twinned dark forest boss got me good
Sry but what about Death's Door?
Last edited by rebneb on Oct 25, 2017, 6:14:18 AM
Only for the +1 EC. BUt you can get better life/str boots.
Look my build https://pastebin.com/FENCne8p (maybe need some changed for good?) Am use Kaom's Way and Meginord's Vise. If i use death door my regen becomes larger, per End charge = 0.9% per charge. Vise just for strenght.
If i change boot like this - +106hp/ 50str/ 30%all res >> am loose 1 charge, blid immun and 5% phys reduc(regen and dps - stiil dont change),but Max hp +200hp and +20str
Last edited by rebneb on Oct 30, 2017, 12:04:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info