[3.1] SHAPER Kill __ 14675 HP___7000 HP regen_Tanky Righteous Fire 1 million+ DPS

That is EXACTLY what is driving me crazy right now.

What is going in the chest for the 6 links?
It's a Kaom. That unique chest piece has no sockets.
yes you could not make RF a good 6 link if you wanted to. most stuff doesn't work with it. 4L with gloves/helm enchant is much better. i will be using this as a 5L/6L for bosses though:

scorching ray, elemental focus, swift affliction, controlled destruction, burning damage, iron will
Last edited by goldnugget on Aug 5, 2017, 11:52:36 PM
Hi guys, what skills do you recommend to use while leveling this guide, Thanks!
For leveling try Schorcing ray - Cast when channeling - Fire storm.
Always wanted to try RF,always forgot about it.
This time i remembered,im trying this build.
Atm while lvling im just going double handed,facetanking things a spamming sunder,doing fine,just reached the city in act5
I am lvling with Sunder too, but this fcking bosses in new acts is fat as f*ck. Need to up 70lv faster for reroll to RF...
In new Pantheon we have nice mods for this build:

Major gods
Soul of Arakaali
5% reduced Damage taken from Damage Over Time
10% chance to Avoid Lightning Damage when Hit

and

Minor gods
Soul of Abberath
5% reduced Fire Damage taken while moving
Unaffected by Burning Ground

i supose both should work with RF.
Last edited by Devastatoor on Aug 6, 2017, 2:34:42 PM
Yes, both work. I suppose the math is like this:

89% fire resist, and RF burns for 90% of HP, so the damage taken is 9.9% of HP. The 5% reduction applyed to 9.9% of HP means we only get 9.405% of HP (the reduction is 0.495% of HP). So in the end acts more or less like a 0.5% life regen.

On a map with -max resist the effect is bigger. Let's say is a map with -16% max resist, so the fire resist is 73%. The damage taken is 27%*0.9 = 24.3% of HP. Reduction of 5% from that will be 24.3*0.05% = 1.215%, the damage tahen being 23.085% of HP. So it acts like a 1.35% life regen in this case.
Last edited by Piftiuta on Aug 6, 2017, 4:28:40 PM
What about leveling section? :) On what level we shpuld respec to RF?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info