[3.1] SHAPER Kill __ 14675 HP___7000 HP regen_Tanky Righteous Fire 1 million+ DPS

i use this as league starter - its my first rf build - slowly it feels "good" but, bosses are horrible - any tipps/help?

since i dont have money for kaoms - i have some gemslots free - so is here a way 2 boost single target?
"
tduong wrote:
Does anyone pick up Holy Fire cluster? Which passives should I sacrifice now?

Holy fire basically means 8 passive points. You could get it with 5, but purity of flesh is on the way and if you are traveling there 3 points for 12% life and some chaos res should be worth it. There isn't really that much you can sacrifice for it except jewel slots, but not sure if thats worth it. There isn't really that much extra here since most points are from moving between life nodes.
"
Artegal87 wrote:
i use this as league starter - its my first rf build - slowly it feels "good" but, bosses are horrible - any tipps/help?

since i dont have money for kaoms - i have some gemslots free - so is here a way 2 boost single target?

With the league starting everything is very expensive You can work towards Holy Fire for the extra damage while you're working on amassing currency, and then respec out of it.

I've deviated from the build by going Berserker instead of Chieftain. Since I don't put an emphasis in Endurance charges I removed the points going and obtaining the extra charges. That freed enough points to go to Holy Fire.

Everything seems to be working fine, but I'm only doing T1-T2 maps yet (I'm slow, so sue me!).
Im wondering...How the heck do we get the dex to use cyclone at higher lvls?
"
sieg_hart wrote:
Im wondering...How the heck do we get the dex to use cyclone at higher lvls?

More like where do you get the dex for faster attacks to proc EE. You don't need to level Cyclone. The answer is jewelry.

Keep in mind no one is gonna get 14k HP and use legacy Kaom's in temp league guys. The thread title is laughable.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Aug 8, 2017, 4:00:39 AM
Hello

I'm having problem with this build that I love so much.

I'm currently a Chieftain lvl 70 in Harbinger League, 5k HP, 790 life regen, 78% fire res, 65% cold res, 55% lighting res; my items are not so good but I can't affoard more than what I have cause I'm literally dropping a few currencies. I followed the build very precisely except for Oak (which I killed). I started mapping yesterday but I can't tank at all, i keep dying and dying expecially from rare monsters, and if in party with friends I keep dying, dealing 0 damage at all, dropping is ultra low cause they take everything and gaining no exp. I don't know what I'm doing wrong or what I already did. I can't exp to end the passive skill tree, I can't drop good things cause I keep dying and dying.

I would be glad if u can take a look at my chieftain and give me a few good ideas. Thank in advance and thank for this beautiful build.
I level'd with a slightly different build, now since I have doryanis I wanted to change the build to this one here, but I am killing myself as soon as I have doryanis equiped.

Current gear:

Spoiler

Current tree (havent changed ascendacy yet, will do today):

Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAECAAHcBLMFLQYOCfYLYQxfDjwUIBRNFHEYkRm0HKcc3CftKPouUzWSOlI64TwtPfxBh0PIRZ1Hfk3jUEdTUlOlVkhYY1nzW6BfP1_QYSFko2VNaHRo8nIPcql07Xasd-N4DXloeu98Dn37ggeCx4Nfg8yE2YTvjM-PGpHOmK2a4KIAplenCKdVqW6sqq2Nr2y18rc-uJO77byfvTa-p8AawQTDaMRYxPbGrsbYz37UfNgk2L3ZfNpi2sHqGOvu7w7wH_JB8kXz3fZI9zL4X_jr-ej8S_4K_o8=?accountName=kewkie&characterName=stablish

The doryani I got:

As soon as I fire up RF my life reg can't hold the damage.

So, what should I focus on now?

Thanks!
Hi kewkie,

i am not an expert, but check these 2 possible Reasons:
- Are your fire resis still >75 when you change the weapon?
- Do you run Purity of Fire? (The gemsetup in your gear maybe not the best one)

Good luck!
risking beating a dead horse, but...
regarding the jug vs. chief discussion, the juggernaut has 8% reduced elemantal dmg taken (when at max endurance charges). Is this treated like +8% max fire res? that would mean a lot of life reg/sec effectively, wouldnt it? i dont see this point covered in any of the juggernaut vs. chieftain discussions (not interested in berserker btw.).
"
Hi kewkie,

i am not an expert, but check these 2 possible Reasons:
- Are your fire resis still >75 when you change the weapon?
- Do you run Purity of Fire? (The gemsetup in your gear maybe not the best one)

Good luck!

Purity of fire, now it is fine. Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info