[3.1] SHAPER Kill __ 14675 HP___7000 HP regen_Tanky Righteous Fire 1 million+ DPS

want to know this as well. and how do you proc elemental overload?
as far as i know, RF does burning damage and dont "hit" so it doesnt procc EE nad EO.
so do i kneed another skill? do i procc it with shield charge+add element damage?
RF and SR does not hit and don't count towards EE. We process EE by cyclone, shield charge, or what ever melee skill we chose that will also fortify us. You must have a piece of gear with lightning or cold attack also.

EO is applyed same way, by hits. With Doon we got 6% chance to crit. By linking Increased critical the chance jumps to 16% which is enough to keep it up 100% of time. So we link fortify-increased crit-attack skill (that being cyclone, frenzy, shield charge what ever) - and I link too stone golem so it will also be fotify.
About bandits:
I will stick with Oak atm. With 2 passive points when I got tree at level 97 I can not buy 1% life regeneration and physical damage reduction. And atm I still have 4 more points to assign and still thinking how are they best spend.

My character is public so anyone can look at tree I am using and gear+gem setup.

Still trying to figure it out if I can go to about 180 MP regeneration without investing in it for MOM. I can go up to 120 MP/sec. Otherwise I am always without mana. Divination distillate is always up, but got no mana to cyclone or to enduring cry. The temporary solution is to use lavianga flask with skills consume no MP during flask, or use both flasks ruby and divination when I need mana to do enduring cry or cyclone as this put me with fire resist over 100% so I stop take damage from RF.
Last edited by Piftiuta on Aug 5, 2017, 7:46:00 AM
some updated link ?
IGN: againtrap
Whats about the new Beserker everyone picking it.
Is the tree up to date ?

Dunno wich RF build try between this one and Demi's one, were someone able to confirm shaper kill in 3.0 with this build ? It seemed to be more powerful than demi's one in 2.6.

TY guys.
can anyone give some leveling tips? I am leveling with sunder 4 link and its a pain in the ass to level without the damage nodes.. first time doing a character without any damage nodes and all life >.>
"
IAmSoGoodLol wrote:
can anyone give some leveling tips? I am leveling with sunder 4 link and its a pain in the ass to level without the damage nodes.. first time doing a character without any damage nodes and all life >.>

i'm doing flame totem 4 link and a scorching ray + cwdt firestorm 4 link. if i had a good unique i might switch to a build around it + take a few extra nodes and respec later.
Last edited by goldnugget on Aug 5, 2017, 12:09:09 PM
So many unnecessary information,cant find ur six link gems. It's guide or what is this?
"
PartyPetras wrote:
So many unnecessary information,cant find ur six link gems. It's guide or what is this?

The guide is not for noobs. I told you also in the PM you sent me, there is no 6L here because we use kaom heart, which has no sokets. RF needs only 4L helm or glove (essence crafted) to work. If you look for 6L items you are on wrong thread. Cya.

The tree is up to date, we have more killing power now than in 2.6., end of story. When I will be back from hollyday I will kill shaper again and will record it, just to see you can do it in 3.0 like I did it before in 2.6.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info