HAHA they gave me d3 necro beta.

I'm playing it right now out of depression =( help
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
I'm playing it right now out of depression =( help

Please stop. I hate to see friends engaging in self destructive behavior!
U MAD?
3.0 is not 99999 years =(
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
I haven't played D3 in so long my account no longer shows my chars on the forum.

I just watched some of the teaser videos on Necro and it doesn't look all that interesting. The game still hasn't changed, has it? It's just a new playable character that gets all its power from a 6 piece set and the specific supporting uniques?

I'll pass again.
Sound the dread alarm, through the primal body! Sound the reveille, to be or not to be. Rise! Stay the grand finale! Stay the reading of our swan song and epilogue. One drive to stay alive! Elementary, muster every fiber. Mobilize! Stay alive!
It's nearly the same game and the d3 sheep think it's new content xD all they did was add a class.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
It's nearly the same game and the d3 sheep think it's new content xD all they did was add a class.

Gimme battletag
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
I logged off in under 30 mins it was so boring :(

No meleemancy options? I'm vaguely interested in that. Very vaguely.

there is a set for meleemancer, but...

Spoiler

NO POISON SORRY

basically, Blade Vortex = Bone Armour

I need more purple titles
Last edited by Ocylix on Apr 28, 2017, 4:01:47 PM
This shit is so boring LOL fuck I'll stream it in a bit I got nothing to do though :(

qq
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
This shit is so boring LOL fuck I'll stream it in a bit I got nothing to do though :(

qq

told ya... challenged you to beat castlevania 3 on the NES if you're man enough xD or Dino enough in your case.
"
diablofdb wrote:
"

qq

told ya... challenged you to beat castlevania 3 on the NES if you're man enough xD or Dino enough in your case.

I'll speed run dracula X but CS 3? must be out of your fucking mind.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info