HAHA they gave me d3 necro beta.

"
"
diablofdb wrote:
"
This shit is so boring LOL fuck I'll stream it in a bit I got nothing to do though :(

qq

told ya... challenged you to beat castlevania 3 on the NES if you're man enough xD or Dino enough in your case.

I'll speed run dracula X but CS 3? must be out of your fucking mind.

Nah not out of my mind, I just love pure challenge and mean game that wants to tear your heart in pieces. And I love castlevania I've been playing it since I was 4

If you want a real challenge beat these 3 games in order, I call it the trinity of frustration

-Castlevania 3
-Ghoul & Ghost
-Battletoad
Yeah not fucking with 3 fuck that lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Just do a full play of Holy Diver
Oblivious
I don't understand why anyone would wanna play Diablo 3 when there's Path of Exile.

In Path of Exile, all the classes are free, all the content updates and patches are free, there's actually depth to the game, it's fun to play, and it's not owned by acti-blizzard.

In Diablo 3, there's barely been any updates/content added to the game, half the content that is added is either an expansion you have to buy, or a paid DLC, the game is really shallow and boring, and the graphics make it look like a cheap MMO.

Plus the D3 devs don't seem like the nicest people and they seem to wanna do their own thing with the game while ignoring any feedback. Whereas Path of Exile's devs are the coolest, most down to earth people that strongly consider player feedback.

The choice is pretty clear to me anyhow.
Designer of Unending Hunger and The Craving divination card.
"

Naw, do Super Ghouls N Ghosts. No hit speed run.
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
"

Naw, do Super Ghouls N Ghosts. No hit speed run.

Dude are you trying to make her lose her mind or something? The fuck, cruel
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
diablofdb wrote:
I think people who still buy in Blizzard games are the same kind of people who buy apple product.

I really enjoy StarCraft2. I dont like apple products.
It's clearly better than PoE, because I_NO is only 12/40 challenges (KEK!) and is playing D3. If you'd rather play D3 than get 40/40 in PoE, then go back to D3 u casul!
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on May 3, 2017, 5:43:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info