She's a "comedian"

You can't seriously be that sheltered -_-
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
I rly have no clue who that is =3
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Lol at 1 paid class vs 6 new acts. Blizz gonna shit their pants when we get to have more fun again.
"
diablofdb wrote:

yeah I loved it so much, that was one of my favorite on the NES really challengeful. I play the Clockwork theme from Grant's stage on piano

castlevania 3 wasn't that good (still pretty good). I bet it has more to do with how awful the 2 was in comparison that made the 3 that much sweeter
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
"
"
"
I'm ma go jump in the depths of the ocean :( video games are boring!

Do take a pic before you drown!

You don't know shit, I_NO.

I can't drown I have the ability to turn into a sea t-rex

"
Disrupted wrote:
I remember reading it the other day that you can keep summons for a few secs only cause the game shits itself if you have a big army.
So its nothing like the original necromancer. Just fucking amazing.

The engine always got praise because how optimized it is. But it only runs well because it's very limited in what you can do in the game. I'd argue the engine is not better than PoE's.

(yes i like to shit on D3. I also bought the PS4 version like 2 days ago. it's a solid game)
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
faerwin wrote:
"
diablofdb wrote:

yeah I loved it so much, that was one of my favorite on the NES really challengeful. I play the Clockwork theme from Grant's stage on piano

castlevania 3 wasn't that good (still pretty good). I bet it has more to do with how awful the 2 was in comparison that made the 3 that much sweeter

Well I think Castlevania 3 is among the best of the franchise, it took everything that was good about the first castlevania and made it better while adding some new components.

Castlevania 2 was of course a bad one but it was a bad executed experience but later on it became the fundation for most castlevania games such as Symphony of the Night. CV2 was badly executed but the idea behind was great.
I'm gonna check I doubt I have it

How's d3 these days I play once a year
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
Disrupted wrote:
I remember reading it the other day that you can keep summons for a few secs only cause the game shits itself if you have a big army.
So its nothing like the original necromancer. Just fucking amazing.

The engine always got praise because how optimized it is. But it only runs well because it's very limited in what you can do in the game. I'd argue the engine is not better than PoE's.

(yes i like to shit on D3. I also bought the PS4 version like 2 days ago. it's a solid game)

Remember wd tikis, it made horrible lags in GR for few months for everyone, wizards too, whirlwind barbarians too. Engine is actually awful, so they nerf the game to look fluid.
Spreading salt since 2006
Silly dino, U JUS MAD YER ARMS R TOO SHORT 4 D3. GIT REKT M8.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info