[3.7] - "Rainchief" - Bringer of Rain A. Warchief (Cheap, Simple, League Starter)

i cant find ascend bro can u help me ? which one ascend first we will give point ?
Hi, So i tryed out your build and i found it more powerfull, though i was alot more quishy then the non BoR version, this is what i was using:

Spoiler

and then i changed to your BoR version, legacy bor ofc

And i died ALOT, even on t12 maps, any explanation why is it happaning to me? am i doing something wrong?
"
Eden288 wrote:
Hi, So i tryed out your build and i found it more powerfull, though i was alot more quishy then the non BoR version, this is what i was using:

Spoiler

And i died ALOT, even on t12 maps, any explanation why is it happaning to me? am i doing something wrong?

This is a difficult question to answer because it's impossible to tell under what conditions you are dying. If you are running maps, for example, with elemental weakness + 100% lightning dmg + 100% cold dmg, then ya, probably going to die if you're not careful.

You also have to understand that BoR isn't belly of the beast. You're currently running with 6.6k life. There's no way BoR could ever match that, so what you're probably feeling is the lack of the extra life buffer. Belly should, in fact, be stronger than BoR, as it allows you to link 20 quality gems, while BoR has max 18. If you feel my build has more DPS, its not because of the stats BoR has, it's because my build is Poison based while the original is not.

Just use belly/deidbellow/voidheart and my tree if you want the best of both builds.

And sell that Taste of Hate and get a Witch's Brew instead.
"
corosou wrote:
"
Eden288 wrote:

Spoiler

This is a difficult question to answer because it's impossible to tell under what conditions you are dying. If you are running maps, for example, with elemental weakness + 100% lightning dmg + 100% cold dmg, then ya, probably going to die if you're not careful.

You also have to understand that BoR isn't belly of the beast. You're currently running with 6.6k life. There's no way BoR could ever match that, so what you're probably feeling is the lack of the extra life buffer. Belly should, in fact, be stronger than BoR, as it allows you to link 20 quality gems, while BoR has max 18. If you feel my build has more DPS, its not because of the stats BoR has, it's because my build is Poison based while the original is not.

Just use belly/deidbellow/voidheart and my tree if you want the best of both builds.

I'll try that, thanks alot for the tip
by the way, how do you manage to get enough dex/int without getting too much from jewel?
"
Eden288 wrote:
"
corosou wrote:
"
Eden288 wrote:

Spoiler

I'll try that, thanks alot for the tip
by the way, how do you manage to get enough dex/int without getting too much from jewel?

Whenever you star playing with mostly uniques as I do, the only place left to adjust anything is in jewels, so your choice is to either drop uniques for rare's with the stats you need, or fix what you're missing in jewels. I think jewels were designed for that very purpose, and I personally prefer to use as many uniques as possible, and specially cool under-utilized uniques, so that will probably always be a feature of any builds I make.
1. what ascendancy class is used for this build? and which skills?
2. in the passive tree provided why skill effect duration notable? exceptional performance? is it for totem duration or poison/bleed duration? that skill really worth picking up?
3. why take armour mastery notable in marauder start area? is that really worth the two points?
Last edited by kompaniet on May 5, 2017, 4:02:01 PM
"
kompaniet wrote:
what ascendancy class is used for this build? and which skills?

Zerker of course :)

"We take the Berserker Class for most DMG

First we go to War Bringer because this will be our main heal skill
Than we go to Aspect of Carnage for pure DMG
And with the last 2 Points from the Uber Lab we take Rite of Ruin for free 25% attack speed (25% increased Attack Speed if you haven't Killed Recently) - because our totems kill, not we

we DONT take Pain reaver because the totems dont leech life for us
"

thx to guggelhupf for explanation!

AND yet my Question:
what is a risen for taken a bloody magic ?
https://www.twitch.tv/jaar_tv
https://trovo.live/s/JaaR_TV
Last edited by kiffersau on May 5, 2017, 4:10:26 PM
"
kiffersau wrote:
"
kompaniet wrote:
what ascendancy class is used for this build? and which skills?

Zerker of course :)

"We take the Berserker Class for most DMG

First we go to War Bringer because this will be our main heal skill
Than we go to Aspect of Carnage for pure DMG
And with the last 2 Points from the Uber Lab we take Rite of Ruin for free 25% attack speed (25% increased Attack Speed if you haven't Killed Recently) - because our totems kill, not we

we DONT take Pain reaver because the totems dont leech life for us
"

thx to guggelhupf for explanation!

AND yet my Question:
what is a risen for taken a bloody magic ?

It's mostly for the life nodes behind, but I also like BM personally and not having to deal with mana and extra pot.
you forgot a couple of good items for facebreaking when leveling

same level req as deidbell. no point using deidbell.

great shield for leveling with the flat phys.

the ultimate starter chest

arguably much better than tabula rasa if you can get the colours right.

awesome stats. no level requirement.
i think melee damage on full life is a waste of a gemslot. my totems are rarely on full life but there aren't many better options. perhaps rapid decay or added chaos. up on the table for discussion i guess.

how much ele resist does a totem have? my totems seem to struggle in tul breaches. the bane of this build by the looks of it.
Last edited by kompaniet on May 7, 2017, 9:42:17 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info