[3.7] - "Rainchief" - Bringer of Rain A. Warchief (Cheap, Simple, League Starter)

Seems really cool guide! Will try it asap!
%increased damage mod on jewels should always be better than %increased damage over time as it double dips the dot. %increased damage is not mentioned either.
"
kompaniet wrote:
%increased damage mod on jewels should always be better than %increased damage over time as it double dips the dot. %increased damage is not mentioned either.

Here's what PoB shows:

Spoiler
Totem Dmg:

Area Dmg:

Chaos Dmg:

Dmg:

Totem+Area+Chaos:

Dmg+Totem+Area:

Last edited by corosou on Apr 29, 2017, 2:13:26 PM
"
Carcelero wrote:
Seems really cool guide! Will try it asap!

Appreciated! Hope you enjoy playing it
I've your build now but seems i've low dps, can you check my character and tell me if i should change something? Ty!
"
Carcelero wrote:
I've your build now but seems i've low dps, can you check my character and tell me if i should change something? Ty!

Import this into Path of Building: Carcelero's Build

Here's your DPS on "shocked" enemies after a few changes:

Do try to get triple DMG jewels like this:

Get flasks: Witch's, Lion's and if you can afford a Sin's
Taste of Hate is a really shitty flask tbh...
Last edited by corosou on Apr 29, 2017, 2:53:04 PM
taste is a good all around flask though. defense and offense.

nice program path of building. i installed it right away after i saw the screenshots here.
this is perfect. to be able to see which jewels/stats give the most effect.

nice build too!
"
kompaniet wrote:
taste is a good all around flask though. defense and offense.

nice program path of building. i installed it right away after i saw the screenshots here.
this is perfect. to be able to see which jewels/stats give the most effect.

nice build too!

I personally, don't like taste. And if you look in PoB at it, the numbers seem to confirm it. For the price, def not worth it, much better choice would be chalice.

PoB is revolutionary! It's going to open up theory crafting to everyone.

It's not that I know wtf I'm doing... NOT AT ALL! These are my first few builds, but I am a Sr. UNIX Admin in real life, and I can learn my way around a new system fairly quickly.

Just by process of elimination alone, you can take any skill and make it viable with PoB. At least that is my experience and suspicion, so far.

I am, as I write this, theory crafting something that is just insane insane! I cannot believe the numbers I am seeing... and playing it, it is just nuts!

Stay tuned for something very exciting coming soon... ;)
Last edited by corosou on Apr 29, 2017, 9:14:35 PM
Here's a little preview of what's coming soon!

This is my new build called "Scourgeflurry". It's Blade Flurry and DW The Scourge claw zerker and it's looking strong strong!

Shocked Enemies

Non-Shocked Enemies

Here are my first attempts at Uber Lab and Phoenix:

Forge of the Phoenix
*Deathless, and much slower than it should be, as I didn't swap out from AoE into Conc. ;)

Uber Lab

Really excited about this one! The level of interaction that I've been able to achieve with this build and thanks to PoB is really something.

For now you can import my character into PoB. I'll post a full guide soon...

Ohh and I forgot to mention.. the 20 Spectral Wolves have Culling Strike hehe
As promised, here's the new build guide:

"Scourgeflurry"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info