[3.7] - "Rainchief" - Bringer of Rain A. Warchief (Cheap, Simple, League Starter)

"
kompaniet wrote:

edit: for the purpose of using melee damage on full life gem it might be best to avoid using a warcry altogether. higher chances of actually staying on full life for the gem to have any effect.

You sure you thought this through?

No WarCry healing?

You gonna respec your War Bringer ascendancy into what then?
"
corosou wrote:
"
kompaniet wrote:

edit: for the purpose of using melee damage on full life gem it might be best to avoid using a warcry altogether. higher chances of actually staying on full life for the gem to have any effect.

You sure you thought this through?

No WarCry healing?

You gonna respec your War Bringer ascendancy into what then?

forgot about that. i only noticed it after doing a map with abyssal cry removed. was wondering why i was struggling to stay on full life :)

good boots for this build.
Last edited by kompaniet on May 12, 2017, 6:48:32 PM
Hello everyone,

I followed as well as I could the build. I feel that im lacking damage and survivability, can anyone look at my profile and give me some tips on what im missing?

Regards to all.
get legacy meginord belt.

get new rings and amulet with better flat phys dmg.

get better flasks.

sort out the links.

if you are not going poison/bleed route use essence worm ring and run hatred. added fire instead of void manipulation.

if you are not going to get bm keystone run hatred and herald of ash or something.

it is strange you are lacking damage when you even use concentrated effect. i feel like i am doing too much damage with increased area of effect gem. have never even used conc effect gem.

survivability comes from keeping totems up (+armour from shield) with proper flasks/positioning and the use of enduring cry.

craft or buy a steel ring or two. use some good essences if crafting.

Last edited by kompaniet on May 21, 2017, 6:56:37 AM
"
kompaniet wrote:
get legacy meginord belt.

get new rings and amulet with better flat phys dmg.

get better flasks.

sort out the links.

if you are not going poison/bleed route use essence worm ring and run hatred. added fire instead of void manipulation.

if you are not going to get bm keystone run hatred and herald of ash or something.

it is strange you are lacking damage when you even use concentrated effect. i feel like i am doing too much damage with increased area of effect gem. have never even used conc effect gem.

survivability comes from keeping totems up (+armour from shield) with proper flasks/positioning and the use of enduring cry.

craft or buy a steel ring or two. use some good essences if crafting.

thanks kompaniet for your continued support for the build and taking the time to answer questions :)
Hey Dudes thx for the build im enjoying it so far im currently starting mapping :) having a little hard time to cap resistances think i need jewels or from passive skill tree or do you have any tips? The second thing i don´t get is what does damage over time in the build? Seems im blind..

Edit actually im blind Voidheart:)
Last edited by RageAgainst on May 31, 2017, 9:31:07 AM
Nice build!

I've been browsing back and forth between the different totem builds like ancestral or rainchief, but I was wondering if you had any thoughts on which one I should go with if I was just starting the league again. I've been gone for a while and its nice to see all the unique variants everyone has.

Thank you!
rage against: you get a lot of resists from the passive tree. use jewels to cover the rest.

damage over time is from voidheart ring. poison and bleed.

solemnknight: don't think this is the best league starter. but if you wanna try go ahead. should be possible if you can get facebreakers and meginord early.

deidbell/deidbellow helm
deep one's hide shield
meginord belt
facebreakers

a few chaos for all in the beginning of a league i imagine.
"
kompaniet wrote:
rage against: you get a lot of resists from the passive tree. use jewels to cover the rest.

damage over time is from voidheart ring. poison and bleed.

solemnknight: don't think this is the best league starter. but if you wanna try go ahead. should be possible if you can get facebreakers and meginord early.

deidbell/deidbellow helm
deep one's hide shield
meginord belt
facebreakers

a few chaos for all in the beginning of a league i imagine.

What would you say is the best league starter? Would the original guggelhupf build work better?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info