[3.7] - "Rainchief" - Bringer of Rain A. Warchief (Cheap, Simple, League Starter)

If you have some spare time, could you please simply inform me if anything changed for this build in 3.1 (and if you would make any change )?

"
vesamet wrote:
If you have some spare time, could you please simply inform me if anything changed for this build in 3.1 (and if you would make any change )?

No changes at all really. Enjoy!
Bullsh*t build. And DPS is super-bullsh*t. This 7 link, buahahahahah :D
Last edited by Kozazpiekla on Jan 5, 2018, 4:40:07 AM
Hey Corosou, great build. Easily clearing t15 maps! Am only getting ~217k dps on PoB and I honestly don't see how you get another 400k with 20/20 or 21/20 gems and jewels.

Would you be able to have a look at my char and see what's going on. https://pastebin.com/DE3sjzRF
Last edited by Klyrux on Jan 5, 2018, 8:55:43 AM
"
Kozazpiekla wrote:
Bullsh*t build. And DPS is super-bullsh*t. This 7 link, buahahahahah :D

How is this a BS build exactly?

It's been around in the exact same form since 2.6 and it's linked as the "BoR Variant" verion of the well know "The Warchief".
"
Klyrux wrote:
Hey Corosou, great build. Easily clearing t15 maps! Am only getting ~217k dps on PoB and I honestly don't see how you get another 400k with 20/20 or 21/20 gems and jewels.

Would you be able to have a look at my char and see what's going on. https://pastebin.com/DE3sjzRF

Where are your Jewel slots? Your entire tree is empty of jewels, that's why.
Hey mate, just imported the path of building link and there is not ascendency.
Could you tell me what you use? thanks
"
tirrorex wrote:

It's there, I just checked:

"
corosou wrote:
"
tirrorex wrote:

It's there, I just checked:

Weird cause i imported the pastebin directly.
Might be a bug perhaps?
Anyway thanks for sharing :)

Will join the slack for more questions.
ps : speaking of slack you should refresh the invite link, it is not valid anymore :)
Last edited by tirrorex on Jan 15, 2018, 6:08:19 AM
Couple questions.

What makes Iron reflexes good?
Are you supposed to get evasion base pieces? Also witchfire brew now gives Despair curse instead of Vulnerability. So I guess this makes it worse than just a Stibnite flask. With this being the case is it better to opt for another defensive flask and forgo iron reflexes?

I'm playing this build on hardcore so was considering going blood magic for the extra life nodes, do you think it is worth it to lose Anger/Hatred in order to gain the large %life nodes behind BM?

Last, for end game stuff like guardians/shaper/uatziri is facebreaker setup better than a good 2h or maybe dual-weilding 1h big phys dmg + 1h shaped wpn stat stick (grants % phys as ele dmg)?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info