[3.7] - "Rainchief" - Bringer of Rain A. Warchief (Cheap, Simple, League Starter)

"
corosou wrote:
"
Capt_Mifune wrote:

Hei man, i was just making an observation, if you stopped playing its normal that you dont update the build, its not like it is your job/responsability. Anyways, thx for the concept idea, i came for inspiration and to adapt the build into something of my own, and it helped a lot! Cheers!

*P.S.: And if people are looking for a different ascendency, Chieftain looks pretty sexy, with lots of both survivability and damage.

Thanks for being understanding. Strangely enough, I can't help but feel a bit responsible, plus it's not like there's anything else to do. So, let's just say you got lucky you caught me before 3.2 started, else I might not have gotten around putting this Jugg variant together ;)

Either way, it was nice to re-familiarize myself with the build for a bit. After all, this guide is how I got into build guides to begin with.

I'll take a look at Chieftain. Sadly zerker is as you surmised appears to be the worst option now.

Share what you do with the build please. It helps to hear from those actually playing it.

If you haven't seen my other guide, I mostly work on that one now, since it's what I actually play:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1893324

GL!

I will go the chieftain route, with 100% fire conv. through ascendency and avatar of fire. The taunting totems will be a big plus after the recent rework on boss taunting. Ill give feedback here, later on.

Your other build is a higher budget one, looks pretty sexy, i think ill give it a try later on in the league!

Cheers, and good luck for the league!
Can I ask stupid question?

You show a 6-link skill, but yod dont have any 6 socket item...

So where I should place it?

Oh, i find it - "no check in square"
"Отрастил скилл - имеешь право ногибать" СерБ
Last edited by Radonegskyprotiv on Mar 12, 2018, 12:57:35 AM
Main thread updated for 3.3
I have a question about the Ascendancy.
Why you choose unbreakable , unyielding , unflinching , unrelenting on 3.2
but you change it on 3.3 ?

Thanks for your help.
Would be nice if you'd include a link to the build in the original post.
"
lauhang423 wrote:

Thanks for your help.

I have the same question.
How does the Undeniable work with Resolute Technique?
And how the Unbreakable work with Bringer of Rain?
Last edited by skulut on Jun 3, 2018, 1:58:25 PM
"
lauhang423 wrote:

Thanks for your help.

"
skulut wrote:

I have the same question.
How does the Undeniable work with Resolute Technique?
And how the Unbreakable work with Bringer of Rain?

Unstoppable makes you immune to stun, freeze and anything that slows you down, pretty much. It is incredibly good for overall gameplay.

Resolute Technique makes it so your hits can't be evaded, doesn't negate your Accuracy rating. According to PoB the dmg bonus still applies.

You're right about Unbreakable though, just swap it to Unyielding.

Either way, not a big issue, cuz I did that T16 with that broken setup and didn't notice ;)

I updated PoB.

https://pastebin.com/42NLLFf6

Last edited by corosou on Jun 3, 2018, 4:52:28 PM
"
Capt_Mifune wrote:
"
corosou wrote:
"
Capt_Mifune wrote:

Hei man, i was just making an observation, if you stopped playing its normal that you dont update the build, its not like it is your job/responsability. Anyways, thx for the concept idea, i came for inspiration and to adapt the build into something of my own, and it helped a lot! Cheers!

*P.S.: And if people are looking for a different ascendency, Chieftain looks pretty sexy, with lots of both survivability and damage.

Thanks for being understanding. Strangely enough, I can't help but feel a bit responsible, plus it's not like there's anything else to do. So, let's just say you got lucky you caught me before 3.2 started, else I might not have gotten around putting this Jugg variant together ;)

Either way, it was nice to re-familiarize myself with the build for a bit. After all, this guide is how I got into build guides to begin with.

I'll take a look at Chieftain. Sadly zerker is as you surmised appears to be the worst option now.

Share what you do with the build please. It helps to hear from those actually playing it.

If you haven't seen my other guide, I mostly work on that one now, since it's what I actually play:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1893324

GL!

I will go the chieftain route, with 100% fire conv. through ascendency and avatar of fire. The taunting totems will be a big plus after the recent rework on boss taunting. Ill give feedback here, later on.

Your other build is a higher budget one, looks pretty sexy, i think ill give it a try later on in the league!

Cheers, and good luck for the league!

I will do pretty much the same thing, i would love to go Tawhoa instead of Tukohama for the 6% fire dmg per endurance charge. Im open to thoughts and advice =)
The 3.4 pob link doesn't seem to be correct.

It has crave the slaughter and rite of ruin which only work if you kill an enemy something that never happens as the totems do that. They can't generate rage.
"
kompaniet wrote:
The 3.4 pob link doesn't seem to be correct.

It has crave the slaughter and rite of ruin which only work if you kill an enemy something that never happens as the totems do that. They can't generate rage.

Em hmmmm, did you forget about that War Bringer ascendancy node?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info