[3.0] Fall of Oriath Mechanic Changes/Discussion

RF you really need that 20rdot on the shield, these shields will not exist with 20rdot unless someone preps a 4xt1 item before 3.0, crafts 20rdot, then eternals for that 0.01% chance of t1 fire dmg after 3.0. Spell damage is still great for scorching ray bosses/rares, or just get a 666es shield with 55int to make your pure RF stronger which would probably be comparable.

HoT shouldn't be an issue as much, considering the GS's are on their way out even though they just got "buffed" to 12% but still limited to 3.

You also can't stack spell prefix and fire/light/cold prefix afaik.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Last edited by Ahfack on Jul 7, 2017, 6:02:08 PM
There is a way to get those, you prepare many many bases with one T1 suffix and any 1-2 prefixes, craft multimod and rdot. After 3.0 you craft suffixes cannot be changed and chaos them. They can brick if they hit 3 prefixes, but you prepared many of them, so it's ok. Or you can just go the usual scour exalt way. The question is, is the legacy rdot mod worth 2 suffix slots on a shield? (you will have to live with the multimod on the item, but at least if you hit good flat ES you can craft the percent ES). Probably even not the best as an ES shield, but it could be good for a life based one.
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
Who will be the first to socket a Storm Burst into his chest hence singlehandedly creating a new meta? We must know so we can worship his creativity and original design!
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
"
Márkusz wrote:
Who will be the first to socket a Storm Burst into his chest hence singlehandedly creating a new meta? We must know so we can worship his creativity and original design!

SB + CwC + Ball Lightning + AOE + Lightning penetration + Slower Projectile/BCR on tank builds.

I called it first here
Last edited by IceDeal on Jul 12, 2017, 4:44:31 AM
So, it's a projectile with 394 avg AoE damage at lvl 20.
Depends on base radius it would be possible to stack 9-16-25 explosions over 2 units size target.
Overlapping FTW.
Problem: impostor syndrome
Solution: nerf everything
Result: depressing mess
"
IceDeal wrote:
"
Márkusz wrote:

SB + CwC + Ball Lightning + AOE + Lightning penetration + Slower Projectile/BCR on tank builds.

I called it first here

icedeal storm burst build 3.0
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Jul 12, 2017, 5:54:33 AM
"
Rupenus wrote:

Na I already theorycrafted something funny to past the time when I'm bored. Game looks more and more retarded with each iterations.
"
IceDeal wrote:
"
Rupenus wrote:

Na I already theorycrafted something funny to past the time when I'm bored. Game looks more and more retarded with each iterations.

Looking like 3.0 is off to a great start....a start toward launcher deletion and a longer hiatus.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
4.0 brings the one-shot support gem and the maximum multiple projectiles gem, both limited to channeling skills.
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
Gotta ask, anyone here give even half a fat turd about Leo's reduced DoT taken mod being nerfed?
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info