[3.0] Fall of Oriath Mechanic Changes/Discussion

"
Rory wrote:
Skills will calculate their Ignite, Poison or Bleed values as a separate damage value, taken straight from the base and added damage of the skill. This will give skills that deal fire damage a minimum and maximum Ignite Damage per Second value that will be rolled on Ignites that the skill causes. Poison, Bleed and Ignite damage values will be based on the base damage of the skill, and then affected by appropriate damage modifiers. Some damage modifiers will affect both the hit and the Ignite, Poison or Bleed, while some may only affect one.

To compensate for the loss of damage from the removal of "double dipping", the damage of player Ignites, Poisons, and Bleeding have been doubled.
Increases to these effects on the passive tree have been boosted as well, and additional Poison and Bleeding bonuses have been added to some weapon clusters, on top of their existing stats.

Bleeding does more damage while the target is stationary, making it a more versatile source of damage. Previously it dealt only one sixth its damage while the target was stationary, but will now deal half damage instead.

Increased Burning Damage Support, which will now grant a multiplicative bonus. We'll be talking about others in future. We'll also be adding new support gems to further let characters improve damage, give new sources of chances to cause Bleeding, Poison and Ignite, and adding new ways to interact with these effects.

🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Last bumped on Oct 22, 2017, 2:42:12 PM
CI, Deaths door users with ruby flask >

Basically same game, different patch name so far. Cyclone changes only benefit those whole control a mouse like an absolute fucktard too. I've never once had an issue moving while clearing content. When I map I toss cyclone on and just go, effort is optional. Anyone that can short triangle "whirl wind" would understand this was a change for Xbox and bums.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Last edited by MullaXul on Apr 26, 2017, 11:52:19 PM
Will be interesting for LLD too. Confusing post to me tbh.
I Stream PvP Twitch.tv/GrindcoreTHRALL
THE STORY OF MY Descent into the Abysmal Afterlife( HC to SC, too Stronk!)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/346754
PK massacre, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldz09uBZ-ug
Nothing changed, take pathfinder + add death door. No ignite/no bleed.
Also remember those god s super power with reduced over time taken.... Any degen in pvp will suck balls.

Maybe scorched if they don t nerf it will raise the cancer level to optimum without the god perks that everyone will take anyway.

Poison? Well we got boots now so who care.

Last but not least, beacon of corruption/blight... THIS might definitivly send life builds in cemetary if it s not nerfed and they raise the degen power.

All in all it will just favor crit builds even more and pathfinders CI. We might see a comeback from bow trappers Mycaravan style for a time.

Rip cyclone... if they don t put away the 50% reduced first hit it will always suck because once you engage with cyclone, most archers are already 2 screen away from the area of effect anyway(thks blink arrow)

Yea LLD might be the same cancer HLD is with those new change however

PS:. Rory wrote that? I can see from him soon:
because life is better now all ranged skills poison and bleed on hit. CI got buffed 50%, pathfinder too weak so now can use macro 12345.
Kaom heart nerfed now 50 hp but this is a buff 40% fire damage is now buffed 50% yey!
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Apr 27, 2017, 1:32:25 AM
"
Ahfack wrote:
Bleeding does more damage while the target is stationary, making it a more versatile source of damage. Previously it dealt only one sixth

"
MullaXul wrote:
Cyclone changes only benefit those whole control a mouse like an absolute fucktard.

It is my time again.
"That's nice cupcake" ~ Rlowe, 1984 - RIP in pieces, least we 4get
"""Everyone is an asshole and I'm awesome" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016" ~ philophil, 2016" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016
"Fuck." ~ Rlowe, 2017
"...post-ironic thread..." ~ Rlowe, 2017
It's even simpler than that really.

"
In a subsequent post early next week, we're going to go into some more specifics, like how this change will affect monsters, changes to make Poison and Bleed count as "ailments", and how these ailments will interact with critical strike damage bonuses, and a new keystone.

Pathfinder = immune to everything.
thank god mulla is not using poison, we'd hear his pathfinder complaining even more often.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
Rupenus wrote:
thank god mulla is not using poison, we'd hear his pathfinder complaining even more often.

Mulla spectral throw poison build nerfed before it started.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
If they won't change the pvp scaling for DoTs it would be possible to get the case like "200 pvp damage hit / 25k pvp damage DoT". Basically everything turns into SR.
Problem: impostor syndrome
Solution: nerf everything
Result: depressing mess
"
a_z0_9 wrote:
If they won't change the pvp scaling for DoTs it would be possible to get the case like "200 pvp damage hit / 25k pvp damage DoT". Basically everything turns into SR.

But if everyone play pathfinder ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info