[3.0] Fall of Oriath Mechanic Changes/Discussion

it's amazing that people can't even make a decent KB build to annihilate all those SR / Blight guys.

freaking KB build man, just scale damage and get out of one shot range, abuse flasks. even THAT became hard-to-figure-out-how-to-do build. People are so lazy, so out of ideas, so casual that they stick to SR / Blight which is a stand at where you are during whole fight + namelock + stack ES build.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Oct 19, 2017, 8:19:32 PM
people use blight because you can kill 10k life zerphi EA with nothing more than allelopathy gloves. 0 passive investment, 0 any investment

have a pve build that's complete junk for pvp? poor as hell? no problem. put on a 4l blight and headbutt your keyboard to win. balanced

You don't even need the blight jewels.

What's astounding is, we still see people begging for leo daily. Leo should just hand out a blight jewel when you talk to him, especially in league where the ES gear is shitty.
Never underestimate what the mod community can do for PoE if you sell an offline client.
Last edited by Vhlad on Oct 19, 2017, 10:29:19 PM
My KB char can kill those schorching ray tanks and the most of zerphi guys ,but i cant kill these 2 zerphi guys Robin_te_luna and Mirara lol
Cool so there's like 3-4 remaining viable approaches to PvP.

1. Aoe overlapped skill cheese
2. Zerphi cheese
3. Troll
4. Combining all 3

GGG you've done it again, you guys are the fucking best.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
"
MullaXul wrote:
Cool so there's like 3-4 remaining viable approaches to PvP.

1. Aoe overlapped skill cheese
2. Zerphi cheese
3. Troll
4. Combining all 3

GGG you've done it again, you guys are the fucking best.

Ya pretty much :D
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info