I asked if I could get 6 grand to support GGG.

haven't laught so hard in a long time...
thanks all
hahahaha
6k would be a nice hand in for GGG I bet if they would get their hands on that kind of cash they would do handy things.

Let's give I_No a hand for this initiative!
Second-class poe gamer
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"
T-Rex didn't have short arms. That was a common theory that has long since been debunked.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by cipher_nemo on Apr 27, 2017, 9:56:33 AM
Best thread in a long while lol
I dont see any any key!
"
Parents said ''You literally have not touch PoE in like 2 months hell you aren't even 40/40 for once'' I was like but but IT WAS JUST REHASH GARBAGE IS WHY =( I'm waiting for the expansion sniff please believe me :(

/dinosaurs :(

Sell your Kidney I_NO
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
Parents said ''You literally have not touch PoE in like 2 months hell you aren't even 40/40 for once'' I was like but but IT WAS JUST REHASH GARBAGE IS WHY =( I'm waiting for the expansion sniff please believe me :(

You've convinced me of many things, often to your advantage.

But you cannot convince me your parents have a fucking clue about PoE, let alone knowing what '40/40' represents.

They've played Diablo 2 does that work :3 Mom was a frozen orb sorc and dad was a javazon!

AND ALL OF YOU ARE HELLA MEAN I DO NOT HAVE SMALL ARMS
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Apr 27, 2017, 11:18:40 AM
Did they play it because you did, or because they actually were into games? Because those are two very different things. My old man has played games that I did in the past, but if it was newer than... OG Wolfenstein, he was just playing to hang out with his kids.
U MAD?
"
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"

You've convinced me of many things, often to your advantage.

But you cannot convince me your parents have a fucking clue about PoE, let alone knowing what '40/40' represents.

They've played Diablo 2 does that work :3 Mom was a frozen orb sorc and dad was a javazon!

AND ALL OF YOU ARE HELLA MEAN I DO NOT HAVE SMALL ARMS

of course you dont have small arms, you have perfectly normal length arms... for a t-rex lol

I dont see any any key!
Plot twist: I_NO is actually a 40+ year old guy living in his mom's basement trolling the shit out of all you guys.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info