I asked if I could get 6 grand to support GGG.

Your avatar, or another?
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
I'm finding it hard enough to justify 2500 USD to support GGG and pay tribute to H. P. Lovecraft.

I can't blame your parents for not giving you 6000 USD when your gameplay has been lacking during Legacy.

I'm waiting for 3.0 to hit before I finalize my decision on going full retard and shelling out 2.5k, or wising up and limiting myself to one of the next supporter packs or divination card.

How many divination cards is 6k anyway? Like 10? Counting the increase to Phoenix, of course.
Bring back race seasons.
My parents told me they won't give me six grand to donate until the labyrinth/trials become optional.
"
My parents told me they won't give me six grand to donate until the labyrinth/trials become optional.

...I should have expect no less from the Reporter. -_-
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by cipher_nemo on Apr 28, 2017, 10:31:40 AM
"
cipher_nemo wrote:
"

The lab hater are the SJW and college students of POE xD, 25 years old never had a job mom pay everything and they know everything about life and all. They know the game more than everyone else even if they barely play it and never made it to late game.
"
cipher_nemo wrote:
"

You didn't get the memo? Homie can't stop won't stop until every thread on the forum is about lab.
U MAD?
"
Docbp87 wrote:
"
cipher_nemo wrote:
"

You didn't get the memo? Homie can't stop won't stop until every thread on the forum is about lab.

ohhh so he's pretty much like Anita Sharkisian (everything is racist everything is sexist and you have to point it out) everything is lab and you have to point it out xD
the chest armour that "breathes"

+ % increased attack speed per % hp lose

Last edited by totalbackline on Apr 28, 2017, 11:45:19 AM
"
Docbp87 wrote:
"
cipher_nemo wrote:
"

Correct
"
AbdulAlhazred wrote:
I'm finding it hard enough to justify 2500 USD to support GGG and pay tribute to H. P. Lovecraft.

I can't blame your parents for not giving you 6000 USD when your gameplay has been lacking during Legacy.

I'm waiting for 3.0 to hit before I finalize my decision on going full retard and shelling out 2.5k, or wising up and limiting myself to one of the next supporter packs or divination card.

How many divination cards is 6k anyway? Like 10? Counting the increase to Phoenix, of course.

Oh CMON IT WAS BORING =/ I'll play :( why won't they believe me.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info