I asked if I could get 6 grand to support GGG.

"
"
AbdulAlhazred wrote:
I'm finding it hard enough to justify 2500 USD to support GGG and pay tribute to H. P. Lovecraft.

I can't blame your parents for not giving you 6000 USD when your gameplay has been lacking during Legacy.

I'm waiting for 3.0 to hit before I finalize my decision on going full retard and shelling out 2.5k, or wising up and limiting myself to one of the next supporter packs or divination card.

How many divination cards is 6k anyway? Like 10? Counting the increase to Phoenix, of course.

Oh CMON IT WAS BORING =/ I'll play :( why won't they believe me.

I'll admit, Legacy is getting pretty tedious for me too. I'm at the point where many of my challenges are close enough that if I applied effort to find sellers, or devoted time to run hundreds of instances, I'd probably be at 30/40 by now.

While I'm definitely shooting for 24/40, I'm not sure if I want to bother for 36/40 yet let alone 40/40.

This still won't translate well for your parents, though. If they've invested this much into the game and you are not invested in this league, all they see if a growing lack of interest.

Maybe wait until 3.0 hits, show them all of the incredible improvements (even if they have no idea what it all means), and be sure to show excitement and enthusiasm for the game again. Shouldn't be difficult then.
Bring back race seasons.
Last edited by AbdulAlhazred on Apr 29, 2017, 1:26:08 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info