Shut-in needs advice

"
MinasMorgul wrote:

Well, learned a thing or two. It's something.

Oh, and I actually see me as a pretty worthwhile catch. Independent, good job, owning a flat, not just renting, even skilled in the sheets (turns out being an delusional otaku is a good training for the real thing, hehe).

I felt bad for you, now you're just coming off as pathetic. Independent..? Really? You need your mom to pull a date?

You're bragging about being good between the sheets cause you've humped many a pillow? That's fuckin delusional. Id bet you couldn't find her spot if your life depended on it. Practice more humility jesus fuckin christ.

What that dude said about anime distorting your reality is spot on. I felt there was hope for you but i give up. Good luck.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
Docbp87 wrote:
"
MinasMorgul wrote:

Oh, and I actually see me as a pretty worthwhile catch. Independent, good job, owning a flat, not just renting, even skilled in the sheets (turns out being an delusional otaku is a good training for the real thing, hehe).

Jesus christ. The more of this shit I read, the more I feel sorry for that poor girl.

genuinely sounds like she went through a traumatic experience lol

as for OP, maybe just use a prostitue?(the ones in amsterdam are clean from what ive heard)
I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral
Just gonna leave this here...

Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
"
MinasMorgul wrote:
It was therefore time to play a more risky game, I concluded.

I turned on some irrelevant TV-program and got closer to her. I was still trying to figure out how far she'd be willing to go, when she told me that her breaking up with her previous boyfriend was just two weeks ago. Not good. Made me understand that I was pushing too fast. Since she mentioned beforehand that she still had someting to do today, she then left shortafter.
I understood the situation, but was disappointed nonetheless. I was actually hoping for some sexy time. C'mon, it's about two loners finally finding each other, I thought. Why the hell not? Who'd not want some? F*ck it, I thought, so I went out and got mine anyway. One way or the other.
I then sent her a message, apologizing for my haste, suggesting that she'd take the lead next time (since I'm obviously not competent enough for that). No reply so far.
Now I'm asking myself the very fundamental question whether I actually want to go again through this eversame bullshit or not.

Ok, I'm honestly trying very hard to resist the temptation to type all of the jokes that come to mind, especially after catching up on this thread since my last time here.

"sexy time" on the first date? If that's what you wanted, you should have just lead with that from the beginning to let her know you wanted the proverbial 'one-night stand'. If you want a real relationship to pull you out of this shut-in, weeb life you have (and yes, you would be classified as a weeb, had to look that one up too), then you need to actually have an interest in the other person instead of just thinking about yourself.

If you do ever go on another date, remember this: make it about her, not you. And if that date of yours is a quality person, she will be trying to do the same thing. Relationships take root and grow when two people are genuinely concerned for the other. If you both are looking off in different directions, or only one is focused on the other, the relationship is doomed to fail.

So again, I'll reiterate my advice: your interests and your counter-culture lifestyle are not going to win you any points in building a relationship. Sure, it can build a friendship if you like the same things, but that's why people get perpetually trapped in the "friend zone". Build a relationship on a genuine interest in the other person. And if you just don't feel that after the first date, move on.

Don't give up on the process, learn from it, and give yourself a pat on the back for actually going on a date this time.

And on an unrelated note, pull from 4 days ago...
"
鬼殺し wrote:
35 figurines? Fucking weak. We've filled quite a few detolfs. We fly to Tokyo for anime concerts. She can basically tell you what happens in any given Sailor Moon episode and I can do the same with Kenshin. We marathoned Gintama together.
Ok, now the Kanji in your account name is starting to make sense, lol.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by cipher_nemo on Apr 25, 2017, 4:18:56 PM
"
Wraeclastian wrote:
Just gonna leave this here...

Haha, that's good :D

@others:
Hate to break this to you, but I did have girlfriends before. Like, real ones, not the delusional ones.
I know that my writing style is a bit over the top, often even cringy, but that's intentional. Seeing some replies now makes me think "Yup, you are also part of what's wrong with people".
Kuduku, you majestic, magnificent, pulsating, wooden shaft of a man. - ZiggyD
Last edited by MinasMorgul on Apr 25, 2017, 4:26:45 PM
@others:
Hate to break this to you, but I did have girlfriends before. Like, real ones, not the delusional ones.

Did mom hook those up too?
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
MinasMorgul wrote:
@others:

And yet here you are. :-)

Having a girlfriend and holding on to one/taking it to the next level are two different things.
Last edited by cipher_nemo on Apr 25, 2017, 4:28:06 PM
"
TheWretch wrote:
@others:

Did mom hook those up too?

Nope. Quite the contrary, actually. Established a friend circle on my own in another city, submerged myself into some subculture. Just for fun. Eventually lost interest in humans and crawled back into my den.
Kuduku, you majestic, magnificent, pulsating, wooden shaft of a man. - ZiggyD
"
MinasMorgul wrote:
Nope. Quite the contrary, actually. Established a friend circle on my own in another city, submerged myself into some subculture. Just for fun. Eventually lost interest in humans and crawled back into my den.

Subculture? Hopefully not...

Or perhaps "girlfriends"...

Last edited by cipher_nemo on Apr 25, 2017, 4:32:44 PM
It would be too easy to sic myself on this thread, but.. i.. will.. restrain.. myself.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info