[3.7] Frosty Duelist - Dual Wielding Frost Blades

"
WildWombat wrote:
"
DiVReY wrote:
Hatred(50%)+Assassin's Mark(35%)+Vaal Haste(50%)...How i can activate all of this? i must use blood magic on what?

Hi, vaal haste uses souls not mana so it is hatred & assasins from mana and activate vaal haste as needed/desired.

OH! I see now thank you :D
Hi, I'm a new player (been playing for about 2 weeks) and I gotta hand it to ya on this guide! It's such a fun build and a really in-depth guide to help me along through it. I do wanna ask tho, because of how noob I am, does anyone experience have any recommendations on the combos of gear listed in the gear tab? I love the fact that there are options, but I feel like if I just pick one of each I could be missing out on the good chemistry between the different pieces of armor and whatnot. Any answer is appreciated and thanks for the help!
"
LucasTenToes wrote:
Hi, I'm a new player (been playing for about 2 weeks) and I gotta hand it to ya on this guide! It's such a fun build and a really in-depth guide to help me along through it. I do wanna ask tho, because of how noob I am, does anyone experience have any recommendations on the combos of gear listed in the gear tab? I love the fact that there are options, but I feel like if I just pick one of each I could be missing out on the good chemistry between the different pieces of armor and whatnot. Any answer is appreciated and thanks for the help!

Hi, Glad you like it!

nothing really in terms of combos. I'd just recommend the perservance, tombfist and when you can afford it either belly of the beast or loreweave.
I have a small query I want to increase my damage against bosses and use Vaal double strike so I get some clones to damage the boss with one small change in the passive tree.

By taking crimson dance which is 5 points from the golem blood point life node you took.It inflicts bleeding which will greatly increase the vaal double strike damage. I was thinking of using this vaal strike on a 4 link boot and use it for bosses to help kill them faster. It adds physical damage against bleeding enemies.

Every other thing I will follow your tree but add this one change.
Hi,

You cant do bleed damage with frost blades as it is 100% cold and bleed only works on non elemental but with the double strike you can do bleed with 60% of your damage (winter spirit converts 40% to cold). Other than that if it feels good for you then great

Good luck

Thanks I hope the 60 % is enough. It is just that those clones are very useful for bosses.

Adds (3-113) to (5-169) Physical Damage against Bleeding Enemies is what the tool tip is to Vaal Double Strike so I don't know if the percentage of physical and bleed matters. Not sure if it just adds that amount to bleeding enemies irregardless of how much of the damage is converted.

It's just something I am playing around with. I am not comfortable making a build around double strike as I am not good at aiming. I rather a skill like frost blades which is what attracted me to your build however I also liked the clones so I was torn about how to use them and settled for this and probably it will be sub par but I hope it is not so bad..
Last edited by Desarix on Jul 7, 2018, 4:53:51 AM
I love the build but i was wondering why with golem auras and
flasks up im only doing about 200k
Last edited by Catlord1 on Jul 20, 2018, 6:02:49 PM
Hi, seems very low. Your characters are private so I cant see them
I love the build but i was wondering why with flasks up im only doing about 200k ok i fixed that you can see my page now
Last edited by Catlord1 on Jul 21, 2018, 2:14:40 AM
Hi,

get the permanent fortify put in a perseverance belt to get permanent onslaught
take out elemental proliferation and put in hypothermia
take out shaper's touch put in tombfist with a murderous eye jewel
take out romiras and rigwalds and put in rings with adds physical damage to attacks (max is 8-15) and elemental damage with attacks (pref over 30) attack speed is also good.
dont use blood rage with 2xahns might
grab a frost bomb for use against bosses
whirling blades is nicer if linked with faster attacks :)

good luck!
Last edited by WildWombat on Jul 21, 2018, 5:26:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info