[3.7] Frosty Duelist - Dual Wielding Frost Blades

Hey. I have a couple questions about the build.
- What do you think about Hrimsorrow? We want cold damage, and this one convert 50% of phys. damage to cold. It's cheap for leveling with ( I did use it).
- You mention Uber lab is a breeze, even full party, can you tell me the requirement for it to be "doable"? (items, hp, anything needed?)

Thanks for answers, and the build!
Yo, I'm currently taking health nodes. Any pointers for goals I should be trying to meet as I am leveling up gear wise and node wise after I finish taking the hp nodes?

My character is public.
"
AcidCitrus wrote:
Hey. I have a couple questions about the build.
- What do you think about Hrimsorrow? We want cold damage, and this one convert 50% of phys. damage to cold. It's cheap for leveling with ( I did use it).
- You mention Uber lab is a breeze, even full party, can you tell me the requirement for it to be "doable"? (items, hp, anything needed?)

Thanks for answers, and the build!

Hi,

I like the hrimsorrow and hrimburn, used a few times them with other builds (hrimburn works well with yoke of suffering). Once you have winter spirit though you have 100% cold conversion without them so the conversion isnt needed and you may as well as use other gloves.

I did the kill Izaro 100 times challenge in Harbinger. From memory it was mostly in the lvl90-93 range (gear from that league right at bottom of guide although we have got it stronger since). I got to the point I was trying different things like 'can I kill him without firing and just the totem' (yes but it was slow :)

Gl

Last edited by WildWombat on Mar 7, 2018, 4:51:43 PM
"
Anykze wrote:
Yo, I'm currently taking health nodes. Any pointers for goals I should be trying to meet as I am leveling up gear wise and node wise after I finish taking the hp nodes?

My character is public.

Hi, looking good. I'd look for more damage on rings and amulets, replacing the tabula etc and better swords. Always that balance between resists and damage though :)
Hi I am loving the build so far, almost lvl 90. I was wondering if you could look at my gear and tell me what I should look to replace next thanks!
Trying to understand this statement "For the price these are excellent and now sword of choice until very high levels but it means not using blood rage or using the pacifism jewel to cut the frenzies. "

why cant you use blood rage if you use ahn blades?
"
HardSide wrote:
Trying to understand this statement "For the price these are excellent and now sword of choice until very high levels but it means not using blood rage or using the pacifism jewel to cut the frenzies. "

why cant you use blood rage if you use ahn blades?

Because you lose the crit multiplier by having frenzy charges.
"
Zafnok1 wrote:
Hi I am loving the build so far, almost lvl 90. I was wondering if you could look at my gear and tell me what I should look to replace next thanks!

Looking good, enchant on the helm, tombfist gloves with murderous eye jewel will give you intimidate which is roughly 10% more damage, upgrade the gems for Q20 and then the expensive stuff - swords and rings etc
Thank you very much for this build. I have been following it closely but instead of spiked gloves or tombfist i used a maligaros virtuosity i already had. In path of building it shows that i lose 40k dps if i swap it for decent spiked gloves. What should i do with it? My character is global, advice welcome, im currently taking the life nodes.

Also is it worth to swap out main hand scaeva for ahns? Again path of building shows it as a net loss in damage
"
Aglarod wrote:
Thank you very much for this build. I have been following it closely but instead of spiked gloves or tombfist i used a maligaros virtuosity i already had. In path of building it shows that i lose 40k dps if i swap it for decent spiked gloves. What should i do with it? My character is global, advice welcome, im currently taking the life nodes.

Also is it worth to swap out main hand scaeva for ahns? Again path of building shows it as a net loss in damage

Hi!

Gloves: tombfist are used with a murderous eye jewel to get intimidate but you have first to strike, last to fall so don't need it. Maligaros virtuosity are great (and should probably be mentioned :) but hadn't been included because they dont have any life but if you are happy without that life by all means use them (really good spiked gloves will beat them but they will be expensive especially in comparison to maligaros :)

Swords: You have given up a fair bit of damage not taking worthy foe but as always if it feels good to you then go for it :). Anyway Scaeva in the main hand and Ahn's end up very similar and it largely comes down to the roll on each. We changed to Ahns because the damage didn't need charges to be up so is always there and in 3.1 Ahn's was more common and really cheap so it was both easier and cheaper to get good rolls. This time around Ahn's are less common and more expensive so the differences are much smaller.

Gl!

Last edited by WildWombat on Mar 10, 2018, 6:24:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info