[3.7] Frosty Duelist - Dual Wielding Frost Blades

"
LeoFantucci wrote:
Cwdt + Immortal Call wich level?

probably level one because we dont generate endurance charge
"Mod is dead YO!" | "Get a Shield Nub!"
"
RoyalTee wrote:
So I just hit level 80 and I'm rolling through maps around tier 8 pretty well but I'm confused about why we aren't using faster attacks in our frost blade setup. When I switch it out for the elemental attack damage gem it feels significantly weaker... any ideas?

Thanks.

Hi, that's strange ele attacks is one of the strongest gems in the game :) and faster attacks would be about 10/11th gem :) cold pen, increased crit etc are all be stronger but it is always about what feels good for you. Try swapping faster attack with maim/hypothermia and see what that is like
"
Blackbow wrote:
"
LeoFantucci wrote:

yeah not too high but it has a big cooldown so my preference is a bit higher so that it doesnt proc quite as often for me lvl 10-12 (I always forget to look what just levelled and click them and they go too high and have to start them again :)
updated guide and brought back in the mention of scaeva. This was the main sword before 3.1 as with 3 green sockets in the main hand it can take you to red maps without a problem. Its nothing special in the off hand and it isn't as good as Ahn's but Ahn's is more expensive this league (they were 1-2c on day 2 of abyss) and if you are poor like me :) and need a sword this a good way to go.
Hello, trying your build, right now everything is going smooth (A6; 47lvl).
I have a question about the second 'fight for survival' gem the one opposite 'golem's blood' does it work now or we need to take additional dexterity in tree?

thanks for the answer, really good job! :)
"
kenudz wrote:
Hello, trying your build, right now everything is going smooth (A6; 47lvl).
I have a question about the second 'fight for survival' gem the one opposite 'golem's blood' does it work now or we need to take additional dexterity in tree?

thanks for the answer, really good job! :)

Hi, glad you like it. All there needs to be is 40 dex nodes in the radius, they don't have to be allocated.
"
Blackbow wrote:
"
LeoFantucci wrote:

About that, i put a enduring cry into my build to generate endurance charges.

Its a bad idea?
Enjoying this build, currently lvl 86, Want to know if is possible to go with molten strike as a champion, something like this: https://pastebin.com/0cVUUh31
Thank you for the build and sorry for the english.
Last edited by Insurt on Mar 6, 2018, 10:59:12 PM
"
LeoFantucci wrote:
"
Blackbow wrote:
"
LeoFantucci wrote:

About that, i put a enduring cry into my build to generate endurance charges.

Its a bad idea?

it wont trigger with CWDT because it is warcry and not spell but using enduring cry is not a bad idea
"
Insurt wrote:
Enjoying this build, currently lvl 86, Want to know if is possible to go with molten strike as a champion, something like this: https://pastebin.com/0cVUUh31
Thank you for the build and sorry for the english.

glad you're enjoying it (and your english is good :) if molten strike works and you enjoy that then great!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info