[2.6] CI Burning Flicker - FAST OP CLEAR SPEED!!! *Shaper and 3 Guardians are down (Updated)

"
Chochalos wrote:
"
turtle328 wrote:
"
Chochalos wrote:
Hi, I enjoyed your build. As I started going to higher maps, the mobs started to stun lock me pretty often. I replaced mana leech enchantment for stun avoid enchantment on my boots. However, I'm facing a lot of mana issues since one flicker costs 56 mana from a remaining mana pool of 102. Popping atziris flask doesn't help much and I'm not very keen to run a mana pot and constantly press on it. Can you share any tips on mana sustain please?

Very easy to fix this, just get essence sap on the tree. He only gets the first node, but it will solve all of your mana problems if you get it! I got it myself and I don't reget it :)

I put one point in, it feels just like before I changed my enchantment. Now that I think about it, I'm sorry for asking such a simple question. Thanks!

No problem! Glad I could help!
"
"
turtle328 wrote:
Packs of porcupines straight up one-shot me... Any tips?

Use unique Pyre Ring instead of your rare ring.

That did the trick! Thanks! :D
Is Avatar of Fire a good idea here?
The Mirror of Kalandra :
1st - 5th May, 2020 18:32
2nd - 28th April, 2021 04:25
"
Kirkville wrote:
Is Avatar of Fire a good idea here?

Definitely not.
Twitch : www.twitch.tv/devilliantr
Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/selcukkeskin33
where should I get strength w/o sacrificing skill points? I wasted 2 points on strenght, had to equip heavy belt instead of much better one and it's barely enough for just wielding the blade.
The Mirror of Kalandra :
1st - 5th May, 2020 18:32
2nd - 28th April, 2021 04:25
Last edited by krvlhlu4y2y7ntgl on Apr 10, 2018, 3:00:14 PM
"
Kirkville wrote:
Hey man, me again. I really wanna thank you for making this build, this is by far the strongest flicker-based build I've ever played (and I played a lot of them). I'm melting everything with it and having the most fun! Just one question to ask: where should I get strength w/o sacrificing skill points? I wasted 2 points on strenght, had to equip heavy belt instead of much better one and it's barely enough for just wielding the blade.. will appreciate any tips. And thanks again!

You only need enough for the blade, anything more is just fluff.
Last edited by turtle328 on May 2, 2017, 1:50:44 AM
"
Kirkville wrote:
Hey man, me again. I really wanna thank you for making this build, this is by far the strongest flicker-based build I've ever played (and I played a lot of them). I'm melting everything with it and having the most fun! Just one question to ask: where should I get strength w/o sacrificing skill points? I wasted 2 points on strenght, had to equip heavy belt instead of much better one and it's barely enough for just wielding the blade.. will appreciate any tips. And thanks again!

Thank you for your message :) as turtle328 said You only need enough STR for the Sword thats all and if you dont wanna use emberwake you dont need to sacrifice 2 passive points on the tree. Btw i killed the shaper without emberwake, so it's all up to you in the end.
Last edited by havenofmystery on May 2, 2017, 9:15:17 AM
Is there boot alternatives, i can't find gang momentum's with that enchant for the last 48 hours, ive ever offered people who have them upto 3exalted and would be 5, but noone has them.
"
iDeeps wrote:
Is there boot alternatives, i can't find gang momentum's with that enchant for the last 48 hours, ive ever offered people who have them upto 3exalted and would be 5, but noone has them.

You can find the right boots but it takes time... set your alarm on poe.trade and try to get 120% crit chance while you are waiting for your main boot enchant.
"
iDeeps wrote:
Is there boot alternatives, I can't find gang momentum's with that enchant for the last 48 hours, I've ever offered people who have them up to 3exalted and would be 5, but no one has them.

I believe he put Kaom's as an alternative. Regardless, what I did was just do a few Uber lab runs with with the boots with the best rolls I could find. According to poedb it's a 5% to get the enchant, so I got a little lucky and got them on my second Uber run.
Last edited by turtle328 on May 2, 2017, 6:17:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info