[2.6] CI Burning Flicker - FAST OP CLEAR SPEED!!! *Shaper and 3 Guardians are down (Updated)

Hey I'm currently leveling this build with firestorm/abberaths hoofs, I'm really curious to see this at end game, lvl 60 right now. I'll keep you updated :)

What order of ascendancy have you picked? might be nice to include
Dan_Krillson - Lvl 100 Arc Totems -
#2 Hierophant Betrayal
Hello Bobby,

The order is : Liege of Primordial / Paragon of Calamity / Master Mind of Discord

Looking forward to hear your progress.
Twitch : www.twitch.tv/devilliantr
Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/selcukkeskin33

Progress so far:

* Using 6-linked Oro's

* Hit Lvl 68

* Finally wearing a regalia

---

Couple levels more and I'll be able to wear the rest of my gear.

---

I ran into some mana issues though, I can keep up with frenzy charges, Ignite chance somewhere in the low 70s, so I went and took Mind Drinker from the tree, next up is Ghost Reaver.

---

Really enjoying the build, very fun :)

Dan_Krillson - Lvl 100 Arc Totems -
#2 Hierophant Betrayal
Packs of porcupines straight up one-shot me... Any tips?
"
turtle328 wrote:

Use unique Pyre Ring instead of your rare ring.
Hi, I enjoyed your build. As I started going to higher maps, the mobs started to stun lock me pretty often. I replaced mana leech enchantment for stun avoid enchantment on my boots. However, I'm facing a lot of mana issues since one flicker costs 56 mana from a remaining mana pool of 102. Popping atziris flask doesn't help much and I'm not very keen to run a mana pot and constantly press on it. Can you share any tips on mana sustain please?
"
Chochalos wrote:
Hi, I enjoyed your build. As I started going to higher maps, the mobs started to stun lock me pretty often. I replaced mana leech enchantment for stun avoid enchantment on my boots. However, I'm facing a lot of mana issues since one flicker costs 56 mana from a remaining mana pool of 102. Popping atziris flask doesn't help much and I'm not very keen to run a mana pot and constantly press on it. Can you share any tips on mana sustain please?

Very easy to fix this, just get essence sap on the tree. He only gets the first node, but it will solve all of your mana problems if you get it! I got it myself and I don't reget it :)
Last edited by turtle328 on Apr 30, 2017, 3:04:24 AM
"
"
turtle328 wrote:

50 of my strength comes from there which puts me at exactly 113 strength, how would I get my strength elsewhere? Should I just get 2 +30 strength notables? Or is there another way? Thanks!
Last edited by turtle328 on Apr 30, 2017, 3:03:58 AM
"
turtle328 wrote:
"
"
turtle328 wrote:

50 of my strength comes from there which puts me at exactly 113 strength, how would I get my strength elsewhere? Should I just get 2 +30 strength notables? Or is there another way? Thanks!

Yeap just get 2 +30 STR notables for farming your level.
"
turtle328 wrote:
"
Chochalos wrote:

Very easy to fix this, just get essence sap on the tree. He only gets the first node, but it will solve all of your mana problems if you get it! I got it myself and I don't reget it :)

I put one point in, it feels just like before I changed my enchantment. Now that I think about it, I'm sorry for asking such a simple question. Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info