[2.6] CI Burning Flicker - FAST OP CLEAR SPEED!!! *Shaper and 3 Guardians are down (Updated)

Looks solid, good points. I actually am excited to try this out. Here are my final thoughts:

Alchemist wheel. Seems OP. Especially with Wise Oak.

Your quicksilver experimenters/staunching is pretty smartly rolled, however I noticed it's not 20% quality. It would be uptime of 8 seconds if it was, seems really good.

Incandescent heart might be nice for leveling when players first equip oro's at level 70, it would provide a ton of tankiness if they can't afford a BiS vaal regalia.

I tried hard to figure out if you could run arctic armour in the build, since flicker counts as stationary. Your mana is really tight though, so not likely.

Do you stay away from corrupted essences since they can't be leeched from?

Melding wheel without EfW is still better than 4 points anywhere else, so yeah kudos on that.

And finally, you overcome your huge requirement on accuracy on your gear. Seems like a big necessity for the build to have that massive amount of accuracy on the few slots for it (something like 1300). Any stop-gap measures for people to use during leveling to overcome this?

Thanks a lot for the answers, I hope my probing helps the guide and I look forward to having the time to try your build.
Hot Flashes: poeurl.com/bPZT
Balance: poeurl.com/btzp
Shocking EleHit: poeurl.com/bZXo
Guide is updated.
Twitch : www.twitch.tv/devilliantr
Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/selcukkeskin33
any tips for leveling?
I used spectral throw for leveling.
Hey! I'm trying out your build on a character I respec-ed, and have been having some trouble with harder monsters/bosses. The build fares quite well generally for me, including some easy clears of maps as high as t14 (havent tried t15 with this guy yet, mostly because of a lack of maps), but struggles with maps as low as tier 9 or 10 that have hard mods, beyond monsters, high health bosses, etc.

Do you have any tips for this/thoughts on where on your gear to look for ways to scale damage? My character is WhisperingAvalanche if you want to take a look at the gear.

Any thoughts much appreciated, and thanks for the write up!
Hello Merdock271,

I just checked your profile and saw that you dont have 6L Oro sword yet. Your main DPS comes with sword only and also I think you will have some issues with "Chance to Hit" because you are not getting any accuracy from your helmet.

I suggest you to get 6L Oro first then you should focus for helmet crafting as you need accuracy there.

Let me know if you have any other issues mate :)
I dont know why this one should be a viable build. 6L Oro sold on 6+EX (and you have 2 for diffrent purposes...), with all items and enchants there are many other builds, which are cheaper, better and more viable.
"
Offshore78 wrote:
I dont know why this one should be a viable build. 6L Oro sold on 6+EX (and you have 2 for diffrent purposes...), with all items and enchants there are many other builds, which are cheaper, better and more viable.

Because, this is the only flicker build that makes shaper viable and nearly all kind of builds need 6L items for end game.
IGN:Sucuklu_Yumurta
"
Hello Merdock271,

I just checked your profile and saw that you dont have 6L Oro sword yet. Your main DPS comes with sword only and also I think you will have some issues with "Chance to Hit" because you are not getting any accuracy from your helmet.

I suggest you to get 6L Oro first then you should focus for helmet crafting as you need accuracy there.

Let me know if you have any other issues mate :)

Hey, thanks for the help! I managed to 6 link my weapon, and while it's been slightly better I still notice many of the same struggles. My hit chance is indeed not ideal, but it's around 86% so I'm not sure that's what's going on.

I was hoping to try some of the endgame content with this build, but don't really feel like it's up to the challenge yet - indeed some maps t12-t15 I have to swap to my other character to complete when the monsters are a bit too tough. Will keep trying to sort out better gear, and am always open to other thoughts!
"
merdock271 wrote:
My hit chance is indeed not ideal, but it's around 86% so I'm not sure that's what's going on.

This. Most attack builds need 92% ~ 94% to function. This is a very tight build. You need to fix your accuracy.
Hot Flashes: poeurl.com/bPZT
Balance: poeurl.com/btzp
Shocking EleHit: poeurl.com/bZXo
Last edited by Kwitch on Apr 23, 2017, 9:04:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info