Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

ML's Kiwi Hoard

Bump for indexing
Former player moderator, valued poster, and early-adopter responsible for The Blood Dance.

GGG has forgotten where they came from. As a result, I no longer support the deceitful, corporate Tencent slave sellouts running this game.
"
Bump for indexing
Former player moderator, valued poster, and early-adopter responsible for The Blood Dance.

GGG has forgotten where they came from. As a result, I no longer support the deceitful, corporate Tencent slave sellouts running this game.
"
"
Bump for indexing

Bump

Updated

Updated

Modified pricing

Modified pricing and updated again

indexer bump

Bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info