ML's Kiwi Hoard

^
Former player moderator, valued poster, and early-adopter responsible for The Blood Dance.

GGG has forgotten where they came from. As a result, I no longer support the deceitful, corporate Tencent slave sellouts running this game.
Bump
Former player moderator, valued poster, and early-adopter responsible for The Blood Dance.

GGG has forgotten where they came from. As a result, I no longer support the deceitful, corporate Tencent slave sellouts running this game.
Added 5L Lightning Coil

Added Rainbowstride

Lioneye's glare added

6L Lightning Coil added. Long term project complete :)

Adjusted pricing

Sold the coils. Bump for indexer

Updated with Abyssus

Added a few big ticket uniques.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info