ML's Kiwi Hoard

^way better doesn't equal to less of a piece of shit, 1.1aspd, rofl.
Updated the shop.
Former player moderator, valued poster, and early-adopter responsible for The Blood Dance.

GGG has forgotten where they came from. As a result, I no longer support the deceitful, corporate Tencent slave sellouts running this game.
-is interested in item quantity-

name yer price? :o
My Kiwi's name is Fluffy.
It eats souls and small children.
Don't fuck with Fluffy.
1 exalt on Noble Axe
Saying that legacy items are "feature" of permanent leagues is like saying that defecation pain after eating spicy food is its "feature".
Sorry I missed ya, was away the past few days. Let me know if you're still interested in the future.
Former player moderator, valued poster, and early-adopter responsible for The Blood Dance.

GGG has forgotten where they came from. As a result, I no longer support the deceitful, corporate Tencent slave sellouts running this game.
Would like to buy hypnotic gnarl imbued wand. Ign: Akira_Kurosawa or pm me here.
IGN EntropicThunder
"
Hulkcore wrote:
Would like to buy hypnotic gnarl imbued wand. Ign: Akira_Kurosawa or pm me here.

Sold, thanks.

WTB Thief's Torment Prismatic Ring
3GCP
IGN:DoublePistol

GMT+8
"
FlameFoece wrote:
WTB Thief's Torment Prismatic Ring
3GCP

PMed

"
TheRoge001 wrote:
That claw is absolute trash. you shouldnt even bother listing it.

those are way better :p

so are yours
ign:
Perandus SC: Chthonian_ 87+ flamme totam x2
GIMP_shdw, shadow 90+ clawtank
_FIRE_IN_THE_HOLE_, witch 96+ mjollnir

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info