Why the Russians do not donate

"
G0rr wrote:
Why is such a bad situation in Russia? As far as I know people are strong and willing to work, maybe something should be changed there?

Or rather GGG can lower their prices for some regions .
"
satanttin wrote:
"
Rusberg wrote:
Why the Russians do not donate
because in russia the games donate to the players.

So true.

Dunno watcha talking about, OP. I'm pretty sure there is a difference between "I cannot" and "I don't want to". Also I'm pretty sure there was some other reasons why Garena shut down their servers and services.

PS And yes, I am Russian.
There is a sure way to die.

Билды - это листья на дереве Path of Exile. C каждым патчем одни опадают, и каждую лигу вырастают другие.
"
BestMageKR wrote:
"
G0rr wrote:

Or rather GGG can lower their prices for some regions .

You know there is a big salary difference between let s say Serbia and Slovenia.
How would GGG deal with that? They would need to micro manage every dam country even in place like europe.

Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
In soviet Russia

supporter pack buys you!

seriously though how is Russia so forked up?

They are a world power that cant pay their people?

im broke as shit by US standards and even i can manage a supporter pack now and again
I dont see any any key!
I would like to write a lot in this thread, but the amount of idiocy and ignorance by A LOT of posters in here, makes me shut the fuck up.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
Phrazz wrote:
I would like to write a lot in this thread, but the amount of idiocy and ignorance by A LOT of posters in here, makes me shut the fuck up.

please enlighten us
I dont see any any key!
"
k1rage wrote:

please enlighten us

Well, I haven't traveled that much in my life, but I have served a couple of tours to Afghanistan. I've also visited Sarajevo, Mostar and other Bosnian cities. Never been to Russia, tho - nor have I studied economy. But to demand that people from a country where $8-9000 is a year of income should pay as much for a stash tab as people from countries like mine (Norway), isn't quite... Fair? Do they pay as much for a bred? For a 'bottle' of milk? For a cellphone? No. Of course there SHOULD be some sort of regional prices - if possible. But on the same time, I do understand that this isn't either a priority nor an easy thing to implement for GGG.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Lol I donated like a fortune already. But I never was on Garena.
I think regional prices are too much of a hassle for a GGG sized company.

Stash tabs might be just a bit cheaper if you ask me, especially if you have in mind that avarage salary in my country is 380eur/month.

Alt Art items as League MTX - When?
"
Phrazz wrote:
"
k1rage wrote:

please enlighten us

Well, I haven't traveled that much in my life, but I have served a couple of tours to Afghanistan. I've also visited Sarajevo, Mostar and other Bosnian cities. Never been to Russia, tho - nor have I studied economy. But to demand that people from a country where $8-9000 is a year of income should pay as much for a stash tab as people from countries like mine (Norway), isn't quite... Fair? Do they pay as much for a bred? For a 'bottle' of milk? For a cellphone? No. Of course there SHOULD be some sort of regional prices - if possible. But on the same time, I do understand that this isn't either a priority nor an easy thing to implement for GGG.

Actually, you're quite wrong about how much things cost here in Russia. I can't compare with US prices because it's a been a long time since I lived there, but I do know UK prices and they're similar to Russian prices. For example a litre of milk in the UK is around 1 pound, here it's 80 roubles (current exchange 1 pound = 70 roubles) This is true for most staples.

With electronics, particularly computer components, prices are generally much higher. For example, a ASUS GeForce GTX 1060 6GB ROG STRIX OC Edition on Amazon is $264. Here it's 24000 roubles ($426)

Some things are less expensive, for example apartments. It's relatively easy to buy a two room apartment (not European Russia) for for around 40,000 pounds but the interest rate for mortgages is in double figures, so that's not so good.

As far as salaries go, as mentioned by others, they're considerably lower than Western counterparts. My wife has two jobs (I can't work currently due to a spinal injury) and her combined salary is around 40,000 roubles ($700) a month. With two children and bills that disappears really quickly.

Unfortunately for us, with the lower oil prices, the sanctions imposed and the sanctions against, normal people here are quite fucked financially.

With regard to regional prices, I wish they were lower so I could purchase a currency tab, but how much lower should they be. If GGG were to price according to means they'd be almost giving things away. As of this moment, there is a price difference but it's negligible. For example 100 points costs $10 or 520 roubles ($9.3).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info