Why the Russians do not donate

Russia, the land of unlimited riches in minerals and unlimited agricultural space capable of hosting the biggest population is indeed very poor, way poorer than the 50% of germans that can´t afford to build theyr own houses.

Infact, some of us actually went there and made shakyhands with putin, grabbed a couple of 2000 hectars for free and worked that landmass, why didn´t you do ?
That however comes with a downside of not having time to play computergames.

Just wondering, why didn´t me and myselfs get paid for betatesting/playing!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
"
Im2sl0w wrote:

The Hint of the op is important feedback for a customer orientated Company like GGG. Most other companies have different prices for different regions. While in Russia times are grim they will get better and its important to keep them as customers.
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Steam does it right. No wonder its most popular market, no wonder they make tons of money. Be smart GGG, be like the Steam.
"
Zloberik wrote:
Steam does it right. No wonder its most popular market, no wonder they make tons of money. Be smart GGG, be like the Steam.

+1
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
The dollar to the ruble is now 1 to 55, and should be 1 to 25 (30). Packing the minotaur costs 2,600 rubles, which is equivalent to the cost of one week of food,in 1 month i spend ~10k rubles to eat (~30% of my wage).
Last edited by Ususfructus on Apr 14, 2017, 5:40:42 AM
Guys don't forget, having different global values assigned to country specific packs/coins will lead to possible cases of abuse.

One mobile p2w game I played made a poor implementation of different prices and people in USA ended up buying brazillian cellphones and buying 100$ packs for 15$ on their accounts. Damage done by that was far worse than not implementing it.
Spreading salt since 2006
I guess its time for Russia to annex New Zealand I suppose.
"
Rusberg wrote:
Why the Russians do not donate
because in russia the games donate to the players.
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
"
Jayburner wrote:
I guess its time for Russia to annex New Zealand I suppose.

Lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info