Why the Russians do not donate

On a side note, Why only Russians always complain about the prices? they really want to feel special.

I would be curious to know how many poor brazilians playing this game and not complaining.

Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Point is headless dont make fun of ppls wealth. Its largely by accident of geography. Russians make like $300 a month with a PhD I make more than that in a day driving heavy equipment (until government takes half).

Market position determines wealth not politics or other BS.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Apr 14, 2017, 1:05:15 AM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Point is headless dont make fun of ppls wealth. Its largely by accident of geography. Russians make like $300 a month with a PhD I make more than that in a day driving heavy equipment (until government takes half).

Market position determines wealth not politics or other BS.

I agree with that, however it would not come in mind to this Russian Op to E-mail Ferrari and complain he can t buy their car because he live in Russia and have shit salary.

Imo Playing video game is a luxury for 99% of people on the planet and Op is already lucky to own a computer.

he can t buy GGG points, he probably can t buy a Ferrari either. Why complaining to GGG and not Ferrari marketing crew? Because OP think playing video game cheap should be his right.

Well he is wrong, playing game is a luxury.

We have new influx of Thai people since 1 month. Thai are poorer than Russians, I don t see them complaining about MTX.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Apr 14, 2017, 1:13:29 AM
such a question much wow
"
Little_MessPM wrote:
such a question much wow

Nice supporter tags lol.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
most of this also do applies for south america countries in crisis (Nearly half of them)

I would donate, But as it turns out the money I could spend buying a tab is the same I could use buying food for 2+ weeks
Hail build Diversity,
Death to the speed clear meta.
There's a big difference in feedback between the two positions of 'this is what you can change about your monetization system to make me participate' and 'make it cheaper'. It seems like this distinction is worth applying to the OP if unnecessary strife is to be avoided.
"
Rusberg wrote:
Why the Russians do not donate, and therefore the localizer was closed.

You know, I play, I like everything, but I just do not have enough inventory. I click on the extension, choose the appropriate option, and I'm offered to buy coins.
All would be well, but having learned that at the current rate I need to spend the first expansion at least 1000 rubles, and better than 2000, I choose the former option - do not pay ....
This is exactly the option for Russian players.

It's unfortunate that people are trying to take the discussion in this topic out of context. But GGG need to make Premium Tabs accessible to Free To Play players from all races & backgrounds. Once a player reaches end game, Premium Tabs (which enable constant marketing your items for sale - a function offered nowhere else within game) & Currency Tabs (which save tremendous farming time & storage space) are no longer quality of life features, but are essential functions of the game that's currently gated behind a Paywall.

ProjectPT put it best in this youtube video: https://youtu.be/7dCUFHpat08?t=6m15s
I am sure some guy reach lvl 100 with only those 4 tabs from start. So it is possible. Is a free game and you can play it as it is. Want more? Then pay. Want the gaming experience of a EU citizen or US citizen? Then pay. Is not our faul that we are born in a poor or rich country. But every country has the leaders its deserves. While people like Putin or Medvedev are going super rich and dragging Russia in costly war adventures, the russian people are applausing and give 99% support. Guess what? That's come back with povetry. If you don't like the country in which you are born, then struggle to make it better. Those who protested against corruption in Moscow last weeks are still in jail? I guess you did't go to protests, otherwise you would not be at a PC, ha? If you understand that your society is broke beyond any possible "make it batter" attempts, then go like many others and emigrate to a society where you find basic principles that you like. Make a new life and stop moan about I am poor. Hard work is what keeps away the povetry, not games, and not premium stash tabs so you can get RMT after with exalts from the game. Next week we will see some poor guy arguing that he sold some currency for 100$ because is his yearly wage and if he is banned from the game then he will starve to death...
Some changes of QoL are needed.
I'm sooo glad to see how the game has changed in terms of quality and convenience since I came to it. It's damn great!
But because of this, it's even stranger to me that such game left not far from the myriad of Korean faceless MMOs, in which donate of keys\boxes and bags (of course) are cultivated.
I was stupidly happy when I got currency stash tab. I felt how much the load on the stash decreased, and the game itself became more convenient. So serious changes for a relatively small and obvious innovation.
The desire of the F2P Game Developer to make money is understandable and deserved, but I still hope that the regional policy will be adjusted. In the end, we are talking about Digital Content, which, as we all know, does not have raw material costs for the production of each individual specimen and is much easier to implement in terms of transportation / delivery.

Thank you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info