Why the Russians do not donate

Why the Russians do not donate, and therefore the localizer was closed.

You know, I play, I like everything, but I just do not have enough inventory. I click on the extension, choose the appropriate option, and I'm offered to buy coins.
All would be well, but having learned that at the current rate I need to spend the first expansion at least 1000 rubles, and better than 2000, I choose the former option - do not pay ....
This is exactly the option for Russian players.
Last bumped on Apr 20, 2017, 6:20:23 PM
1000 rubles is about $24 CDN, about what I would pay for 200 points. That's the take home pay for a couple of hours work for many Canadians (or a fraction of a second for a CEO).

What does that represent to you?

Edit: FYI, if you do buy more tabs, wait for the sales. They are pretty regular.
Last edited by Saevan on Apr 13, 2017, 3:29:00 PM
"
Saevan wrote:
1000 rubles is about $24 CDN, about what I would pay for 200 points. That's the take home pay for a couple of hours work for many Canadians (or a fraction of a second for a CEO).

What does that represent to you?

Edit: FYI, if you do buy more tabs, wait for the sales. They are pretty regular.

The average salary of a Russian outside Moscow, not wound up by power, is 15,000 rubles. Life requires 25,000 for one person who has his own property.

Russia, not Canada, after 2014 people became twice as poor.

'll try to explain on my fingers.

The average cost of a gaming computer is $ 1000.
Until 2014 this amounted to 35,000 rubles.
Now it is 55,000 rubles.
The salary has not changed more since 2010.

Russians pay twice as much.

Steam and other publishers for Russia put a price, in dollar equivalent less than for the rest. This is due to the fact that Russia is a huge market, and if you ignore it, you lose too much of the consumers.

Only the administration to decide whether it needs a market that aspires to capture Asians
Last edited by Rusberg on Apr 13, 2017, 3:59:09 PM
ну к сожалению ГГГ приходится действовать по экономической логикой. если бы цены для русских снижались, жители в других странах смогли бы покупать душевлее. значит все в мире платят те же самые цены.

or something like that. i'm too lazy to check my grammar today
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
"
adghar wrote:
ну к сожалению ГГГ приходится действовать по экономической логикой. если бы цены для русских снижались, жители в других странах смогли бы покупать душевлее. значит все в мире платят те же самые цены.

or something like that. i'm too lazy to check my grammar today

Знаешь, другие как-то же справляются, региональные настройки на примере Стима очень даже эффективны.

Про всякие танки молчу.
Yes that's life. In some countries ppl earn more and in other countries ppl earn less. You know very well why from 2014 you are twice as poor. The real world is not how you see it at TV.
"
Piftiuta wrote:
Yes that's life. In some countries ppl earn more and in other countries ppl earn less. You know very well why from 2014 you are twice as poor. The real world is not how you see it at TV.

Why?
"
Piftiuta wrote:

Oh come on. Leave that political bullshit out. Sounds like you are making him personally responsible.

The Hint of the op is important feedback for a customer orientated Company like GGG. Most other companies have different prices for different regions. While in Russia times are grim they will get better and its important to keep them as customers.

I can imagine its quite problematic to create a seperate payment method.
"
Piftiuta wrote:

You make it sound like OP is at fault for the inflation of his country, and that he as a person could do anything about it.

@OP, there was some guide to buy stashtabs via steamcoins without actually spending any money. I am unsure if that still works or how, might be worth a try and search for it.
I tought Russians wern't donating because every rubles were going into vodka :D

/irony off /stereotype off

Actualy reading your explanations it make it a very interesting concern, i already saw similar post from players living in others regions in the past. I wonder if GGG has some plans about that in the futur.

Hf :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info