Why the Russians do not donate

"
Rusberg wrote:
"
Saevan wrote:
1000 rubles is about $24 CDN, about what I would pay for 200 points. That's the take home pay for a couple of hours work for many Canadians (or a fraction of a second for a CEO).

What does that represent to you?

Edit: FYI, if you do buy more tabs, wait for the sales. They are pretty regular.

The average salary of a Russian outside Moscow, not wound up by power, is 15,000 rubles. Life requires 25,000 for one person who has his own property.

Russia, not Canada, after 2014 people became twice as poor.

'll try to explain on my fingers.

The average cost of a gaming computer is $ 1000.
Until 2014 this amounted to 35,000 rubles.
Now it is 55,000 rubles.
The salary has not changed more since 2010.

Russians pay twice as much.

Steam and other publishers for Russia put a price, in dollar equivalent less than for the rest. This is due to the fact that Russia is a huge market, and if you ignore it, you lose too much of the consumers.

Only the administration to decide whether it needs a market that aspires to capture Asians

Guess what: Nobody cares. If you cannot afford it, don't buy it. The point is that there are small indian children sitting on 56kb dial-up playing on toasters at 5 fps average, should GGG drop prices for that one specific part of the world? Shit, in that case let's crank up the prices for most of Europe,triple it for abu dabi region,slice the prices in half for poor, poor russians, and give stuff away totally for free for anyone in the world who's homeless but yet somehow manages to find a computer somewhere.

TL;DR: If you cannot afford it, it doesn't mean the price isn't right, it just means you cannot afford it. This isn't steam, it's a single developer.

P.S. if you'd spend less on TV shows about how russians are the cornerstone of all human species (i shit you not, our cable provider picks few of these things up, my grandfather nearly died laughing), and spend less time invading random countries to annex regions because few russians in them didn't like the local flag, perhaps it wouldn't be such a big issue.
So having recession is to be expected, and tbh well deserved.
No rest for the wicked.
Last edited by Daiena on Apr 13, 2017, 10:17:29 PM
"
Daiena wrote:
"
Rusberg wrote:
"
Saevan wrote:
1000 rubles is about $24 CDN, about what I would pay for 200 points. That's the take home pay for a couple of hours work for many Canadians (or a fraction of a second for a CEO).

What does that represent to you?

Edit: FYI, if you do buy more tabs, wait for the sales. They are pretty regular.

The average salary of a Russian outside Moscow, not wound up by power, is 15,000 rubles. Life requires 25,000 for one person who has his own property.

Russia, not Canada, after 2014 people became twice as poor.

'll try to explain on my fingers.

The average cost of a gaming computer is $ 1000.
Until 2014 this amounted to 35,000 rubles.
Now it is 55,000 rubles.
The salary has not changed more since 2010.

Russians pay twice as much.

Steam and other publishers for Russia put a price, in dollar equivalent less than for the rest. This is due to the fact that Russia is a huge market, and if you ignore it, you lose too much of the consumers.

Only the administration to decide whether it needs a market that aspires to capture Asians

Guess what: Nobody cares. If you cannot afford it, don't buy it. The point is that there are small indian children sitting on 56kb dial-up playing on toasters at 5 fps average, should GGG drop prices for that one specific part of the world? Shit, in that case let's crank up the prices for most of Europe,triple it for abu dabi region,slice the prices in half for poor, poor russians, and give stuff away totally for free for anyone in the world who's homeless but yet somehow manages to find a computer somewhere.

TL;DR: If you cannot afford it, it doesn't mean the price isn't right, it just means you cannot afford it. This isn't steam, it's a single developer.

P.S. if you'd spend less on TV shows about how russians are the cornerstone of all human species (i shit you not, our cable provider picks few of these things up, my grandfather nearly died laughing), and spend less time invading random countries to annex regions because few russians in them didn't like the local flag, perhaps it wouldn't be such a big issue.
So having recession is to be expected, and tbh well deserved.

Why you being an asshole regarding where he lives and what he does and bring politics into discussion,when you don't know shit about him?

And no,I am not Russian.I'll defend anyone against idiocy though
Bye bye desync!
"
elwindakos wrote:

Why you being an asshole regarding where he lives and what he does and bring politics into discussion,when you don't know shit about him?

Just because i might be an asshole doesn't mean i am wrong. The sole reason he cannot afford whatever he wants is because of politics. What did he expect by conjuring up a topic like this?
No rest for the wicked.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
Daiena wrote:

Just because i might be an asshole doesn't mean i am wrong.

No, just means you couldn't be bothered putting it in a way that might promote actual discussion and productive discourse. So what's the point of being a 'right' asshole if the end result is people saying 'who cares, you're an asshole'?

I think you have a valid point, but your approach was unnecessarily volatile and incendiary. It's not really helping.

What exactly is there to discuss? How someone from a country that nearly went bankrupt for it's own shenanigans, now expects what essentially is a welfare check from a singular independent developer by drawing a comparison between it and steam, a multi billion corporate monopoly?
No rest for the wicked.
"
Daiena wrote:
"
elwindakos wrote:

Just because i might be an asshole doesn't mean i am wrong. The sole reason he cannot afford whatever he wants is because of politics. What did he expect by conjuring up a topic like this?

Youre FOS. like everyone can afford everything? You westerners have a privileged view of world probably because you were given everything. Bottom line is assets are finite and distribution has gone to west for most part.

Thats all changing. I LOL as hoards of colonized colonize EU. Chickens cumming home to roost.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Apr 13, 2017, 10:58:55 PM
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
Daiena wrote:

Just because i might be an asshole doesn't mean i am wrong.

No, just means you couldn't be bothered putting it in a way that might promote actual discussion and productive discourse. So what's the point of being a 'right' asshole if the end result is people saying 'who cares, you're an asshole'?

I think you have a valid point, but your approach was unnecessarily volatile and incendiary. It's not really helping.

Hey,I know what type of asshole I am.Not the political correct one,that's for sure :).Glad I made my point though even by being rude to one person,didn't dismish people by ethnicity as a whole.

And if I am to bring my country into play,we are legitimately enslaved till 2053.As the situation escalates in surrounding areas the worse the problems will become with natural immigration.

But again,not towards you charan,I can't stand people bringing difference of personalitys to a generalization about ethnicity's.Its just a dumb argument
Bye bye desync!
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
You westerners have a privileged view of world probably because you were given everything.

Oi, not all of us are unaware of this. And you're not being much better here by basically implying 'we westerners' don't work or earn anything. Of course we do. But only a blind idiot would argue we didn't win the birth lottery compared to so many other people in the world.

Some of us just dwell on that a lot more. Do we do all that we can? Of course not. No one does, not in the end. It's too ingrained that we should take care of those closest to us.

It's just that for a while, I viewed PoE as quite close to me. :)

The only reason you live a charmed life is everything was stolen. Oz (and NZ) was stolen from Aborigines. USA stolen from Native Americans. Then the places were built off slave labor and continues to this day with illegals with not rights. No offense but learn some history
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Apr 13, 2017, 11:25:43 PM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
You westerners have a privileged view of world probably because you were given everything.

Oi, not all of us are unaware of this. And you're not being much better here by basically implying 'we westerners' don't work or earn anything. Of course we do. But only a blind idiot would argue we didn't win the birth lottery compared to so many other people in the world.

Some of us just dwell on that a lot more. Do we do all that we can? Of course not. No one does, not in the end. It's too ingrained that we should take care of those closest to us.

It's just that for a while, I viewed PoE as quite close to me. :)

The only reason you live a charmed life is everything was stolen. Oz (and NZ) was stolen from Aborigines. USA stolen from Native Americans. Then the places were built off slave labor and continues to this day with illegals with not rights. No offense but learn some history

Technically,like life vs es,it wasn't USA vs natives but Spanish people. ;)
Bye bye desync!
You might be half Chinese but fully enjoying spoils of war. Go see how like 500 million of your bother live in rural china. I dont have to. I go the Afghanistan every two years and see how they live. I was lucky AF my GP immigrated to USA 50 years ago.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Apr 13, 2017, 11:48:20 PM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
You might be half Chinese but fully enjoying spoils of war. Go see how like 500 million of your bother live in rural china. I dont have to. I go the Afghanistan every two years and see how they live. I was lucky AF my GP immigrated to USA 50 years ago.

Hypocrisy, every one enjoy the spoil of war of their ancestors.

I want to remind that you probably have blood of Mongols since they pretty much coupled with everyone in the region of afghanistan. Sorry to tell you that, but your Mongols ancestor part of DNA did enjoy spoil of war too.

The most hilarious thing: afghans of today who invaded the area and in their turn got invaded and mixed with mongols are from Indo-European descent.

Yes, your ancestors are those evil indo-european guys who came in this place around 2000 BCE and killed the first natives, enjoying the spoil of war.

And don t get me started with the arab part of your DNA. Yes those guys know about spoil of war... how much did your ancestors enjoyed from the Djizîa tax they been taking to those submitted people they conquered.

Not sure why you call others westeners BTw, I though Afhgans are also descent of Alexander the great?

Yes brother, you also have westerner DNA in you. Like everyone one else in those world we are all mixed up and we all share ancestors who attacked and murdered others, enjoying the spoil of war.

but No, let s forget the last 3000 years we spoiled and killed and focus on the most recent 400 because this is when we lost and stayed behind.

I am sorry your ancestors got let behind in the last 400 years but considering how much spoil of war they took during the 2600 years before that, I say you got your share of good plunder too.

Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Apr 14, 2017, 12:51:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info