Syrian Situation

Can someone with more knowledge on the conflict explain this to me?

If Assad has essentially won the war already, and would never want to risk US intervention, why would he use a Chemical attack? It would certainly draw international attention and could cause the downfall of his regime.
anything is everything
Last bumped on Apr 12, 2017, 11:13:25 PM
I believe there is a 3rd party that really wants a war. That is my opinion.
Yeah, that's not a side I'm interested in arguing.

Both assad and rebels have sarin gas, so both have the opportunity to use it.

Only one group has the motive to. You can say a lot of things about Bashar, but since the age of 6 either he or his father have been in power in Syria for pretty much every second of his life. You couldn't say he doesn't understand that he has everything to lose politically, and nothing to gain if he were responsible for this.
It wasnt Assad, it was the US funded and armed terrorists. That didnt change under Trump, didnt change under Obama and wasnt any different Bush.

Thats why Tulsi Gabbard is so good, she wants to defund terrorism. Thats why she wont win tho because both major parties fund terrorism.
"
sarahaustin wrote:
It wasnt Assad, it was the US funded and armed terrorists. That didnt change under Trump, didnt change under Obama and wasnt any different Bush.

Thats why Tulsi Gabbard is so good, she wants to defund terrorism. Thats why she wont win tho because both major parties fund terrorism.

you mean..... US under a liberal gouvernment funded terrorism...
"
diablofdb wrote:
"
sarahaustin wrote:

They still do. Every president of the US does. Biggest arms dealer in the world: Every US president. Same with funding terrorism. I wonder how much Trump knows what he funds in the middle east tho.
"
sarahaustin wrote:
"
diablofdb wrote:
"
sarahaustin wrote:

They still do. Every president of the US does. Biggest arms dealer in the world: Every US president. Same with funding terrorism. I wonder how much Trump knows what he funds in the middle east tho.

May I show you something and watch the whole video it's only 2 min:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VPJ_CAoQm8

worth watching I swear to you.
Last edited by diablofdb on Apr 6, 2017, 1:48:47 PM
Honestly, that whole part of the world needs wiped off the map. Nothing but conflict and death for centuries.
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
Honestly, there is no motive for Assad to have done this on the eve of peace talks, etc. NONE. Only a moron would believe this.

So, this guy walked up to an American and said, "I have a bridge in Brooklyn I want to sell you for cheap."

The American agreed.

The American paid.

And he kept buying the bridge every few years.

This is how stupid they are.
Censored.
What do you guys think the chances are the CIA is behind it?
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info