Atlas of Worlds Supporter Packs End Soon!

"
DarthSki44 wrote:
Ah paying for a beta key

Win/win ;)
I think the time they they schedule to run the beta is too short (compared to betas before) to rely only on random key spreading. They have their alpha testers, they'll (probably) invite 'some' valued non-alpha's too, make some giveaways by themself and obviously also in cooperation with advertisement sites, and on top you can 'add yourself in' for a little fee if you're addicted enough. More fair then any RNG, and I expect the basic level for the access will not be that high.

And dont forget: they started this 'paid' beta access in the early pre-release phase because the players demanded it...
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
Years ago developers paid players to test thier game now you need to buy even early access as uncomplited product. I'd call that anomally.
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.

When I buy classic support packs for $ 30 I will get access to CBT?
I dont know why they cant reduce the price of those packs for last week, they would earn much more money selling bigger amount of packs at lower price
Well, I got what I wanted. I am so happy that all the stuff from the packs will become exclusive.
"
neroth wrote:
I dont know why they cant reduce the price of those packs for last week, they would earn much more money selling bigger amount of packs at lower price

Imo, that would be stupid and unfair for people who actually paid the full price. All the stuff will become exclusive so discount should not be a thing.
I purchased the Minotaur Pack several times. All of my characters use the Minotaur armour set, weapon effect, and portrait. Since I have multiple copies of the same armour set, I don't have to worry about moving the set from one character to another very often. I never use any other armour set, but I do still have back attachments, belt effect and pets etc. Thank you for making such an awesome armour set!
I would like to buy only the armour set of the Phoenix. But is too expensive to buy the full supporter pack! :(
期待測試序號 :D
Have the signed map framed and mounted on wall up and behind my monitors.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info